Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: R123 HEB Grey GT3

Punto know it all

R123 HEB Grey GT3

think this is Todds old car but its really done the rounds in the last few months. not sure if its the same seller listing his location differently whenever you see it on the bay or in the gumtree but maybe its just been bought and sold a few times in a short time frame......

the dented wings been repaired and painted and it looks tidy but check out the bids on it and the retracted bid of £2,000!

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...&showauto=true

at face value i would say this could be a nice GT for somebody with a serious bid. if its at £600 now I would say £1,000 ought to get it easily, maybe even £800-900 as its quiet after xmas with people having little spare cash. might rule out the chavs who think they can afford it and put in wasteful bids then dont collect or pay.

This car has been so whored about since Todd sold it, i wouldnt touch it now tbh

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    L***a and the £5 increments is easily a bid up by a mate

Punto know it all
    Looks a bag of shite.

Where to start...

Tax and mot until the end of the month.
    The wing hasn't been repaired, it's just been pushed out. It clearly still needs a new wing.
    Door is creased
    The front bumper has had a scrape repaired (which Todd did) but they have painted half the rub strip too.
    Rear bumper is fudged.
    Tailgate is fudged.

A big box of history... But he has lost it, but it does exist honest.

If it doesn't sell (after being listed on eBay for months on end) he will keep it.

What a load of BS.

Punto know it all
    Didnt look close enough it seems.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Back up again ay

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Punto Enthusiast
    i had a bid on ebay last on this at £720 which didnt meet the reserve i spoke to the chap on the phone and he wanted £850 to collect.
    front wing had been put on by owner but forgot to roll arches back hence big dent there, lots of dents, interior rear door cards has 6x9 holes interiors not to well also.

if engines running sweet and you dont mind spending some money on it might be ok, done abit to much mileage and not been looked after by the looks.

i had a lucky escape imao

Punto know it all
    yeah sounds like the owners expecting too much for it then. think the back bumper is cracked too. needs some money to get it to a standard where if you wanted to sell it yourself for at least a grand it would need bodywork and paint which is going to be at least £2-300 id say. in its current state i reckon your 720 bid was about the most it will ever fetch from the savvy buyer but there are some divs around who might walk in blind. for 850 i would want only minor stuff like say the rear bumper to have to replace and paint.

theres a nice S reg burnt orange GT on ebay thats been up for sale before last year (the ebay photos are therefore at leats 6 months old now) and on checking the VOSA history for MOTs it does appear that the mileage of 59,000 could be genuine. currently at £1550.

Punto Enthusiast
    yeah only down the road from me a little to late though i bought myself one at the weekend gt3 i think with reg M1GS GT proberly known on here not sure but, its very tidy and needs nothing but a abs sensor with full mot and tax lots and lots of service history at £1k had to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by punto turbo notts View Post
    yeah only down the road from me a little to late though i bought myself one at the weekend gt3 i think with reg M1GS GT proberly known on here not sure but, its very tidy and needs nothing but a abs sensor with full mot and tax lots and lots of service history at £1k had to buy it
    Saw this on gumtree looks a very decent Gt, get some pics up mate

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast