Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Purchased a Turbo on eBay only to find a huge crack!

FFS what a bunch of bandwagon witch hunt wankers!!

If users have had issues in the past why haven't they felt the need to come and moan on the forum then? When the time was right and it was appropriate??

As for the turbo in question, the buyer is protected via Paypal regardless of what the seller claims their returns policy to be, this is a 60day period. If you don't check an item in good time this is your own fault. You would have gotten a refund from Paypal and could've had the opportunity to leave adequate feedback.

This is an eBay issue, its unfair to try and successfully tarnish Puntospares till now good reputation on this forum because you've sat on the item for months, ever heard the phrase BUYER BEWARE??

If this keeps going round in circles then it'll be locked down and removed, bad karma for everyone...

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    FFS what a bunch of bandwagon witch hunt wankers!!

If users have had issues in the past why haven't they felt the need to come and moan on the forum then? When the time was right and it was appropriate??

As for the turbo in question, the buyer is protected via Paypal regardless of what the seller claims their returns policy to be, this is a 60day period. If you don't check an item in good time this is your own fault. You would have gotten a refund from Paypal and could've had the opportunity to leave adequate feedback.

This is an eBay issue, its unfair to try and successfully tarnish Puntospares till now good reputation on this forum because you've sat on the item for months, ever heard the phrase BUYER BEWARE??

If this keeps going round in circles then it'll be locked down and removed, bad karma for everyone...
    well said.

Agreed the time that's past since purchase is too long to expect a refund I fully agree with that.

With more cases cropping up all I suggested was Rob to check his items thoroughly and describe appropriately ie not suggest a radiator is fine when it hasn't been properly tested.....it leaked so not as described

His refusal to address this customer friendly part of his business is staggering, why wouldnt u just say yes I will make sure everything is checked to a higher standard from now on, everyone would accept that.

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    You say more cases cropping up vern yet there are only really 3 or 4 specific cases your talking about here.

In which case this could be the same as me. Ive had problems with sales in the past.

Im sure many people have.

Rob has always been very reasonable and fair with any parts ive bought.

For a non active person to come on here and throw this thread up due to his own error of not checking what hes bought is shocking and im surprised at how long standing members have jumped on "the bandwagon" as dan said.

Punto Lover
    you have a point vern but in all fairness a bunch of guys on a forum going at you would do my heading too which is why I reckon he just thought screw it and throw in the towel its a shame but he will still trade on ebay if anyone buys anything as said above are coverd by paypal..

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Agreed the time that's past since purchase is too long to expect a refund I fully agree with that.

With more cases cropping up all I suggested was Rob to check his items thoroughly and describe appropriately ie not suggest a radiator is fine when it hasn't been properly tested.....it leaked so not as described

His refusal to address this customer friendly part of his business is staggering, why wouldnt u just say yes I will make sure everything is checked to a higher standard from now on, everyone would accept that.
    Its not up to you to denote best business practices to him. It isn't up to you to draw emphasis to this under the guise of righteousness either. What we do know is Rob allegedly has over 1000 sales on eBay and probably dozens if not hundreds on here, a failure rate of a handful in over a thousand isn't remotely bad.

Its easy to assume this and that but none of us know anything about Rob's business really. How long does it take to do this, do that, check this, test that and what kind of margin he makes out of it either which is a perfectly acceptable reason to stick to your guns if its costing you money. You expect compliance with your customers and this is what hasn't happened here.

Jesus he could have quashed the whole thread with his 1st reply to the member in question apologising and reveiwng his future checking procedure that's all for god sake.

Punto know it all
    wheres the padlock mods? draw a line under it then and lock it FFS! job done. it cant continue to go anywhere but in circles like I said earlier. Kill it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Jesus he could have quashed the whole thread with his 1st reply to the member in question apologising and reveiwng his future checking procedure that's all for god sake.
    I think his attitude could have been better also but going on like a parrot isn't going to change that, now Rob might not come back... (he will obviously) but still!

Lol he's called "Punto spares" he ain't going no where!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast