Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Purchased a Turbo on eBay only to find a huge crack!

What part have you had vern? And would you refund for a part after 4 months?

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntospares View Post
    Ok thats no problem I think it may be time for puntospares and this forum to part ways, sorry to any one who thinks that we have mislead them in any way but, I still stand by the fact that I will not refund any one who has had a part for 4 months or to some one who has altered a part in any way. Many apolagies and also thanks to puntosports forum for you support and custom in the last 16 months, Regards Rob
    Rob why have you let it come to this! I can't understand.
    I bought an item from you, its unused never fitted to the car but it has a fault.

In future I would check your items properly before any decripsion is made.. it makes good business sense.
    Set up a clear refunds policy so issues don't happen like this.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me.. It would have been so simple to return the faulty goods, instead you bite your nose off to spite your face and you loose us as customers.

What part have you had vern? And would you refund for a part after 4 months?
    None from you.

Im asking you to confirm that the turbo you sold was indeed in the "un-cracked" condition you stated in your advert, its not hard to answer that is it?
    Antonio's wirring loom was a mess and yet was described as "un-cut" just wondered if your quality control is fool proof thats all.

Mr mather it has been 4 months! Why should I refund after 4 months and wether any one would admit on here iam not sure but I reckon no one would refund after 4 months! Sorry sticking to my Guns! The turbo is fine and yes no refund! I'd like to see any one else on here offer a 120 day warranty!

I think I've swapped Sebchips after years. If I remember Skillz_GT (Barry) was convinced Sebs were ****. He had several chips/exchanges custom maps for.. FREE and it was his turbo all along.
    Twitter: @ImJamesHans

Mr mather it has been 4 months! Why should I refund after 4 months and wether any one would admit on here iam not sure but I reckon no one would refund after 4 months! Sorry sticking to my Guns! The turbo is fine and yes no refund! I'd like to see any one else on here offer a 120 day warranty!
    Im not asking you to refund, i ask you if all your stock if thoroughly checked and described as it appears? your failure to do so doesnt look good tbh.

Was the turbo "un-cracked" when you sold it? Yes or No.

The 'cracks' In that turbo are not a detriment to the use and performance of that turbo and in fact were not noted on on any pre delivery inspection of the turbo, the customer has 14 days to return the item under his statutory rights, unfortunately we are well outside of this so therefore we will not be offering a refund

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Im not asking you to refund, i ask you if all your stock if thoroughly checked and described as it appears? your failure to do so doesnt look good tbh.

Was the turbo "un-cracked" when you sold it? Yes or No.
    I think it wasn't checked properly before it went out.
    I guess that's it must be my fault, I certainly won't be buying from him again.
    You live and learn....

No problem! Iam pretty sure sellers on this forum don't offer a 120 warranty and no, neither do I! Sorry if your upset and I understand you not Buying from us again

Punto Enthusiast
    No problem! Iam pretty sure sellers on this forum don't offer a 120 warranty and no, neither do I! Sorry if your upset and I understand you not Buying from us again
    Lets be straight here ROB! your not sorry!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast