Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Green fiat gt turbo

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Everyone watches stuff on eBay haha doesn't mean you have to bid on it.
    Not sure why your getting all bitchy tbh, it seems you were clearly after way more for the car but the bidding didn't reflect this.
    Stop acting like a child and move on.
    always got to stick your 2 pence in? and you all bitch amongst yaselfs on here its like the forum is full of lasses on the rag please ifya ant got owt good to say just dont say owt its really that simple.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    Go back to your mate then cos he has gone and got himself a bit mixed up. The fact is you cannot take an item off ebay with only 5 minutes to go on auction. You can end an item provided it has more than 12 hours left to run - I had received a good offer for my cam of £140.00 (still a bloody bargain considering the retail with the springs is well over £300 plus the VAT new) - the listing said the item could be sold elsewhere so I dont see what you get out of trying to make a comparison between that situation to this one. If he was out to buy a Piper cam that much he could have hit the Buy It Now button rather than try his hand at the auction. He snoozed, he lost. If your mate had won the cam for £80 and I never sent it to him how would he have felt then - a bit peed off? Now you can perhaps see my point.

This car auction ran to its end and the final selling price was decided when that auction ended to the winning bidder (no reserve had been set and so legally I would say that car is now sold unless of course the winner frustrates the contract of sale by failing to pay up for it for example) - the seller didnt end it early because he didnt like the way the bidding was going or because he had a private offer he had accepted. No, the auction was allowed to run its course. My auction on the cam was terminated long before it was due to end although your mates 5 mins before statement is a headline grabber, even then I had nobody contact me after it was ended early to ask me why I did so and from that I can assume
    there was no real disappointed parties out there watching it.

Point is this is supposed to be a "club" not a place to sell stuff for silly money. Its a place to help other members out and I have always tried to be fair whenever I sell parts but expect to be treated fair in return too so I avoid the pee takers. I have even given some stuff away only charging for the postage or if they could collect so the line you are going down is well off the scent.....
    im not really bothered about your story really. but again I will repeat myself the last time none of the bidders have made any contact so there you go no rules been broken. someone want to give me 2200 at a bargain price feel free to come and enjoy one off the very few well built gts left.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjgt View Post
    always got to stick your 2 pence in? and you all bitch amongst yaselfs on here its like the forum is full of lasses on the rag please ifya ant got owt good to say just dont say owt its really that simple.
    Says the fanny throwing his toys out of the pram, got all defensive when questioned on your so called "reserve" "non reserve" on the car now attacking everyone who dare post lol oh well you wont be missed at all.
    Last edited by Vern; 30th December 2013 at 17:08.

Punto Lover
    I love this thread!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Says the fanny throwing his toys out of the pram, got all defensive when questioned on your so called "reserve" "non reserve" on the car now attacking everyone who dare post lol oh well you wont be missed at all.
    pmsl fanny fukin fanny all you can do fagit is type on a keyboard sort ya life out ya freak I cudnt giv a toss if I get bannd haha you really are sad and I remember my mum sayin it was you sayin she was on drugs wen she tryd sellin car on here shes 50 year old your a fukin fanny ur just pistd you have no mates and have to come on here to feel important honestly ya like a girl

Punto know it all

Green fiat gt turbo

Ok, enough is enough.

I've unapproved this thread for now as I don't think his opinion is appropriate or fair.

His gramma is shameful and attitude stinks!

Opinions would be appreciated.

Also, I can't find the report button on tapatalk?!?
    Last edited by sicskate; 31st December 2013 at 14:21.

Let this thread be a lesson on how not to act on the forum, not to act on eBay and not to act in life.

A moderator is in a position of power to maintain standards and control of the forum, this is only made difficult when forum users get on their high horse. If you don't like the way the forum is operated feel free to logout.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by mjjgt View Post
    im not really bothered about your story really. .
    Just as well then as it was aimed at Bradley, not you
    Last edited by clarkster; 2nd January 2014 at 15:52.

Been away to Scotland for new year ( 5 days away ) I come back to this . . . Ohhh happy new year everyone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast