Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Green fiat gt turbo

Punto know it all
    Wow, you know me so well

Believe it or not, but this is a punto forum.

You seem to think that as the common topics usually regard puntos, that we know nothing else and literally sit at a computer waiting.

Well, you have been miss informed.

I have performed one aspect of moderation in the last month, other than that, my **** stinks just like everyone else's.

If you feel you have been mistreated, please feel free to pm a moderator.

Do you still want this locking? As you still seem to have plenty to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punto Lover
    very formal im impressed almost made me read it all but got abit bord after the first line .
    I dont wish to add much more as im sure you will sit on your chair rocking back and fourth trying to think of a great comeback.
    as said before merry Christmas sickskate no hard feeling eh

Punto know it all
    Hi dont know whats been said but its fair to say here and now that loads of people i know watch all kinds of stuff on ebay that they will not be buying.
    My reasons for watching stuff are simply because I am interested to see what stuff is up for sale what it sells for or if it sells at all.it sometimes helps me for when I sell the odd item on there.
    I put "me neither" as a swipe because it appears your car sold with a bid of £1800 without any reserve being set and as you said yourself you wasnt going to sell it for that which to everyone reading it implied you were not going to honour the sale to the winning bidder which doesnt show you in your best light as its just bad form.no reserve or a buy it now so if it was my bid of 1800 id be coming to collect the car.
    i imagine ebay does its own policing through buyer dispute resolution.you know what this forum can be like and from time to time we all receive a bit of a dig and then just move on.getting angry is another waste of your time when really whats happened was of your own making.
    Last edited by clarkster; 24th December 2013 at 15:55.

Punto know it all
    That's weird I'm pretty sure my mate was bidding on a piper cam you had for sale on eBay it was at about 80quid and you took it off with about 5minutes to go? And your diggin this guy lol

Punto Lover
    really brad lol well clarkster to put everyone straight it sold for 1950 the first time and I had no contact from him. its sold again regardless of the price AGAIN no contact so im actually not breaking any rules. this was a post to sell my car and yet again it turns into a cat fight this is why I dont use it no more .
    Last edited by mjjgt; 24th December 2013 at 20:25.

Punto Lover
    There's barrrrrrrrre beef blud

Everyone watches stuff on eBay haha doesn't mean you have to bid on it.
    Not sure why your getting all bitchy tbh, it seems you were clearly after way more for the car but the bidding didn't reflect this.
    Stop acting like a child and move on.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyboy View Post
    That's weird I'm pretty sure my mate was bidding on a piper cam you had for sale on eBay it was at about 80quid and you took it off with about 5minutes to go? And your diggin this guy lol
    Go back to your mate then cos he has gone and got himself a bit mixed up. The fact is you cannot take an item off ebay with only 5 minutes to go on auction. You can end an item provided it has more than 12 hours left to run - I had received a good offer for my cam of £140.00 (still a bloody bargain considering the retail with the springs is well over £300 plus the VAT new) - the listing said the item could be sold elsewhere so I dont see what you get out of trying to make a comparison between that situation to this one. If he was out to buy a Piper cam that much he could have hit the Buy It Now button rather than try his hand at the auction. He snoozed, he lost. If your mate had won the cam for £80 and I never sent it to him how would he have felt then - a bit peed off? Now you can perhaps see my point.

This car auction ran to its end and the final selling price was decided when that auction ended to the winning bidder (no reserve had been set and so legally I would say that car is now sold unless of course the winner frustrates the contract of sale by failing to pay up for it for example) - the seller didnt end it early because he didnt like the way the bidding was going or because he had a private offer he had accepted. No, the auction was allowed to run its course. My auction on the cam was terminated long before it was due to end although your mates 5 mins before statement is a headline grabber, even then I had nobody contact me after it was ended early to ask me why I did so and from that I can assume
    there was no real disappointed parties out there watching it.

Point is this is supposed to be a "club" not a place to sell stuff for silly money. Its a place to help other members out and I have always tried to be fair whenever I sell parts but expect to be treated fair in return too so I avoid the pee takers. I have even given some stuff away only charging for the postage or if they could collect so the line you are going down is well off the scent.....
    Last edited by clarkster; 30th December 2013 at 13:14.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Everyone watches stuff on eBay haha doesn't mean you have to bid on it.
    Not sure why your getting all bitchy tbh, it seems you were clearly after way more for the car but the bidding didn't reflect this.
    Stop acting like a child and move on.
    Exactly.......

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    Exactly.......
    o dear.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast