Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New menber from Denmark

Nice and clean dude. I like the stealth exhaust!

But more importantly, did you get your username from Eddie Murphy?

Punto know it all
    The body looks clean.

Are they all the parts you got with the car?

I got my nickname a long time ago, smoking "somethings", and played counter-strike all night and had a old vcr tabe with Eddie Murphy standup show "The Raw" and he talked about Omfufu, so i changed my name on the cs server to Omfufu and played on a few hours. Then out of the blue a swedish dude said "I WANT HALF!!! in the game chat. he knew where tha nickname was from a standup show from 1986, and the name kind of stock with me when iam online...

I will probely need some hosing to intercooler, and to the turbo, then i will need 2 new front discs, i have 2 new org to the rear dics breaks, and i have new springs and dambers in a box, dont know yet if i will use them.

Then a seb4 chip from silvio, is on my mind, but need to read about them some more.
    i have been looking for a dump valve, and decided i want one, i took some pictures of the car today, and i found one, so no need for me to spend money on new so i saved a little
    Last edited by Omfufu; 8th November 2013 at 18:58.

the engine have been serviced, all valve have been out cleaned and springs or something have been change, so the engine sould be in pretty good nick, that is what iam hoping for.

I think the most expensive shopping have been done by privios owner, like new turbo, engine rebuild, springs and dambers, etc he worked btw as a mekanic for Fiat, and he garentied me, it was done curectly, and he was presasive.
    have anyone expeions in the gt2554R turbo, and a seb4 chip, so i can have a idea about what i get?

yes, on the pictures is all i have for the car, incl 4 wheels with new winter tyres, and then i have allot of recids, and it is about 4k spent on the car in the last 4 years, new ballbarings atc, and the car have not been running for maybe 2 years

Decent work dude! Have a look at this thread: http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...night-blue-gt2

There are a few other GTs running the GT2554R turbo so have a search and you will find lots of info

I haven't watched Raw for years, one of my favourite comedy shows of all time

Punto know it all
    Ok, you will be needing an updated fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump, as well as a seb4.

do you have any idea about what kind of power i would get out of upgrade to seb4.

i have no idea about expected power numbers with my current setup, vs seb4 and all the upgredes it needs, i am a little on a budget.

if the car runs great just as it is, after i connects the turbo and front maunted intercooller and have a go at that for a start, maybe its enourgh i have no i dear, i have never driven one off those

i am extreame newbie sorry to say, but i am exited over my little punto, and want it to be fun, but still passes mot. thats my consern

Punto Lover
    Dont run it with that turbo without making sure that its not running lean.....

Fufu
    Twitter: @ImJamesHans

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast