Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eibach Arbs

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    For me they are just too much money, 200£ then yes but near on 500£ for 2 bars I'm sorry it's a piss take.

Why eibach won't run a few more if they still have the moulds/dimensions ect is a shame.
    Couldn't agree more

Punto Sports Club Member
    The only thing that puts me off is the fact Andre just sold a brand new set for £20 more than the asking price of these. Granted they are very rare but at the end of the day used is used. Also I do wonder how they can transform the cars handling when at the end of the day they are only a few millimeters thicker? I'm willing to admit that I'm one of the silly people on here with money and I did offer Brad a reasonable offer IMO but that's just because I want the "supposed" best possible or as close as I can afford parts for my car.

Punto Enthusiast
    If I remember rightly the set was brand new and the extra £20 was for delivery mate

Punto Sports Club Member
    That's what I said mate might of badly worded it but when I put used is used I was referring to the set for sale now.

Punto Enthusiast
    My bad for not reading properly! The thing is, is if someone wanted to charge £600 for them someone will want them enough.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Yep I totally agree and like I said I can be silly with my money when it comes to the car but even I have to have a limit at some stage!

Punto know it all
    I did accept 400£ plus 10-15£ postage but you didn't want to pay the postage fees?

Yeah there rare, you can't get them no more and next to the standard arbs they look a thousand times better.. If you had these I'm pretty sure you wouldn't let them go for £200

Punto know it all
    I know you might want 450 brad if they were yours especially just after seeing andres go for that but as theyre your mates he might be more than happy to take say 300. For a used set thats as much as i would be prepared to pay plus you said 15 postage fees.
    Ask him - he might bite my hand off-thats still 45.00 more than when they were new.
    Last edited by clarkster; 19th October 2013 at 05:19.

Punto know it all
    I know you might want 450 brad if they were yours especially just after seeing andres go for that but as theyre your mates he might be more than happy to take say 300. For a used set thats as much as i would be prepared to pay plus you said 15 postage fees.
    Ask him - he might bite my hand off-thats still 45.00 more than when they were new.
    Last edited by clarkster; 19th October 2013 at 05:17.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Nothing to do with paying postage fees. I just don't have anymore than £400 right now I have just had to sell alot of things to pay for spax coilovers and I'm trying to sort my fuel consumption problem which is costing me alot. £400 is a good offer for a used set delivered IMO. It's a silly offer actually whoever your selling for is just being greedy.
    Last edited by sabre; 19th October 2013 at 07:19.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast