Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: donor car thoughts

Punto Enthusiast
    And clarkster I will have a proper looksee when I strip it, but superficially I mean, underneath its quite amazing how well looked after it looks.. Time will tell!

Punto know it all
    end of the day mate it doesn't matter to anyone else but longs its good for you then that all matters mate

Punto Enthusiast
    Well thanks to eBay time wasters I won the car and didn't bid a thing, if I can get a trailer I'll be picking it up in the next few days, should be doing some fun transplant shenanigans soon!

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Spill what you obtained it for then.

Punto Enthusiast
    I posted the link, I agreed to honour the end of bidding price, I thought it was fair enough.

Punto Enthusiast
    But it depends whether I can get a trailer ofcourse, hopefully I won't let the seller down too, I'm quite confident I'll have it home soon though, can't wait to have a little more go than a leaky old 1108 haha

Punto Enthusiast
    okay so i got this home bit of a state bodywise with an obvious old scrape down the left and dodgy paint here and there but mechanically it's sound, runs nicely, bit funny on idle but theres a long time to sort that!
    stripped most of the interior out and chucked it straight into my 55 for now, gonna need some help off people who know this car a bit more than me to put it in my shell though!

the day after i got them back, had to faff around with batteries as the gt has a naffed pos cable and wont crank without a screwdriver in it.

in the garden, where she will see her last days!

gt3 interior into my M reg.. including carpet, good nosey at the shell while it's all up, looking good so far, sound deadening stayed so obviously not a proper thorough look but there was literally nothing worrying at all!
    Last edited by JackAria; 12th September 2013 at 18:21. Reason: spelling error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12