Thread: Rat look

Punto Enthusiast

Rat look

I understand that the rat look or ratting whatever they want to call it is not something new and has been copied from the states. I been looking at some photos and reading about how people go about achieving this look in it's many ways. To me I find it bizarre that someone will want to take a sander to the paint work and make their car go rusty (I honestly thought it was just paint and stickers), but that's me. Some of the cars look like the types I would have got as a kid just to rag around in until it died then scrapped.

Without ranting about the scene, I'm wondering if this is the new chav thing? I like modded cars but even back in the late 90's and early 2000's I thought that some of the cars I saw was just ott. Also I'm thinking once you have done the rat look who you gonna sell the car to?

I think the "rat look" is utter gayness of the highest order, let make a car appear **** on purpose!

Why? Why would any normal person do it and think it looks cool, retarded and then some.

Punto Sports Club Member Damosan's Avatar
    Does look pretty kak!