Hey guys,

Long time no speak, how y'all doing? I am still alive (fortunately for some, unfortunately for Hans), just haven't been around much since the old man got rid of the GT. Thought I'd throw this thread up to let you know I've still 'got it' and I'm still cleaning cars for a living until I find a career path I want to go down

Here I present to you a mk2 Focus RS in Performance Blue (best colour!). I was asked to correct and protect all surfaces with long life coatings hence I opted for CQuartz UK, a ceramic coating specifically designed for longevity, along with helping to keep swirl marks to a minimum, and the rest of the CarPro range (listed later).

Here's some of the correction shots..

So I made the most of the sun!! These were all after 2 Eraser wipe downs to allow me to properly assess the correction levels, therefore showing you 'true' correction. This next shot was taken on another day, a little less sun - those who live in Manchester will verify we hardly ever get two decent days in a row!!

Once all the correction work was done the car was given a 3rd wipedown with Eraser to ensure every last trace of polishing oils were fully removed, the car was then checked again under xenon light sources to make sure everything was to my standard. Once these checks were carried out I began the task of protecting all the surfaces. I chose the CarPro range of products - CQUK for paintwork, DLUX for trim, Flyby30 for glass. The car is stored indoors, and only used on dry days... so it's fair to say the car will probably remain in this condition forever

The end results with some obligatory underground car park shots for you to feast on, hope you enjoy;

Thanks for looking!

All comments, questions, and opinionz welcome

Matt.