Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Bucks, King of the cruises - SUNDAY 25th AUGUST!

ross

South Bucks, King of the cruises - SUNDAY 25th AUGUST!

easy all,

my friend was telling me about a meet thing on this sunday, starting in the morning in aston clinton which is in the middle of aylesbury, tring, wendover and about 20 mins from wycombe (m40) and about 20-25 mins from the watford m25 junction along the A41.

see the map here:

http://www.multimap.co.uk/map/browse....x=10&:out.y=7

now i believe its a properly organised event, its 8 quid to get in, so bundle as many of your mates in the car as possible so you dont have to pay 8 quid each, or dump the other cars at bendover train station. its a sort of showy thing, and all the kev mags are supposed to be making an appearance. they'll be stands, birds, hot dogs and all the usual crap!

so whos interested! matt, russ i know you two bandits will be up for it.

me and a few other cars definately going but it would be phat if all of the other southern pansy punto geezers wanted to make an appearance.

yeh mate.

if you want more details then shoot me an email cos were gonna all be cruzing down together from amersham, (about 15 mins off the amersham funnily enough m25 junction).

-rossy

Punto Lover

25th not 30th

its this saturday the 25th u munkey!!!

will i have my car back with a nice engine, and haugeeeeeeee wheels!?

o lordie pleasssseeeeeeeeeeee!!

if so and if anybody else is up for it we can meet chez my house approx 10min drive away, and u can clean your cars if needs be.

so come on boys whose coming.

LIST:
    Matt either in his car (or on his bike)
    Ross
    Russ??

ross

matt

my bad, its the batterday.

i doubt you'll be having your car back from united arab deezines, would be phat if you could tho, cos then i could skank your exhuast simple as.

now then, now then, now then!

what about all these other pansies living around here. like the man in the hotseat with all the questions, aka: J A M E S. and self silent who is gonna be having my bootie, you can pick it up in person then!!!!

ill update the topic header to saturday.

J a m e s

i would be up for it, but i have a question joke, i will go.

Punto know it all
    got some better pics of your car ross, assuming its the one in your avatar...sort the sig out BTW, its ****!

and ting.

mook.

J a m e s

anymore info on this Mr Ross?

ross

matt you are a fairy

batty matty now then after swearing it was on the saturday how come my mates flyer says SUNDAY and their website:

www.kingofdacruizes.com

says its on the sunday too.

so to all those interested im pretty sure that unless matt knows something i dont (such as the meaning of life) then its on the sunday, and if you want more info then check out that site!

-rossy

Punto Lover
    yip my bad its sunday 11am - 11pm, so whose gonna come, or you all gonna be too busy polishing your dump valves as per usual

ross

polish

CMON DONT BULLSHIT ME.

ross

matt

matt i have come to the conclusion that your "55" is going to be faster than mine.

but at the end of the day ive got ELECTRIC WINDOWS. seeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast