Thread: hi all from Portugal/France

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum!
    your a little late superman but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by puntofq View Post
    Not realy. As i os Now with a supra turbo and a few more mods its almost a tank from Aveiro to Braga on the highway so after the 1.9 convertion i think im getting the plane ti France and the on a truck
    Haha! Should be a skyline... Not a supra... Or if youre on puntopt you should know edsons punto 55elx with vt6 engine and 303bhp. Thats expensive. I brought my 55sx from portugal to england with 300euros. 2 tanks and a half of petrol and 45euros for ferry boat.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

I dont know who he is but i forgot to say it wose flatout alot of times. My gt goes 1.8bar in 3rd at 170kmh, 2.1bar in 4th at 230/um and in 5th i dont know as when i put 5th the back end started to go crasy and i discovered it has a rear weel that was bented. Probably the car as a crapy map or drinks that much to be pulling so much from a 1.4 but my guess is a bad map.

A also have a 60sx and that thing is awsome 130 in 3th and 140/150 in 5th and i drink more than him xD i fill the tank to the max and i have done about 300km and it still as almost half tank and its always flatout

I dont know who he is but i forgot to say it wose flatout alot of times. My gt goes 1.8bar in 3rd at 170kmh, 2.1bar in 4th at 230/um and in 5th i dont know as when i put 5th the back end started to go crasy and i discovered it has a rear weel that was bented. Probably the car as a crapy map or drinks that much to be pulling so much from a 1.4 but my guess is a bad map.

A also have a 60sx and that thing is awsome 130 in 3th and 140/150 in 5th and i drink more than him xD i fill the tank to the max and i have done about 300km and it still as almost half tank and its always flatout
    In fiats manual says that the 55elx plus selecta models are limited to 150 but ive seen many doing 180km/h mine sticks at 167. No more. but the clutch is a piece of crap. Will get new sachs clutch tomorrow and see what happens next. Anyway i did that trip with that little money doing only 100km/h.

What? 167? I have to get the manual of a 60sx to se if its limited. I find it wired that 4th and 5th only do 10/20kmh i know the engine is fine as the previous owner boughtit brand new in 98 and it was fiat mechanics that took care of it and also my mechanic did a full inspection to it and its prety good for 150k on the clock so if the your punto as 55hp and mine has 60 how the hell my only goes to 140? Maybe the french version is limited like the 50cc bikes as have limitors everywere to make sure they wont pass 80kmh

What? 167? I have to get the manual of a 60sx to se if its limited. I find it wired that 4th and 5th only do 10/20kmh i know the engine is fine as the previous owner boughtit brand new in 98 and it was fiat mechanics that took care of it and also my mechanic did a full inspection to it and its prety good for 150k on the clock so if the your punto as 55hp and mine has 60 how the hell my only goes to 140? Maybe the french version is limited like the 50cc bikes as have limitors everywere to make sure they wont pass 80kmh
    When i bought mine it was doing 140as well. After a few months and some motorway kilometers it started to gain more and more top speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12