Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPad mini

Don't blame you. Hopefully mine will be with me in a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Finance isn't worth jack on anything like a laptop etc. If it was for a watch you'd have for the rest of your life then yeah but not a macbook thats out of date by the time you get it and won't last 5years or you'll want to replace before the finance is up.

"I want, doesn't get" I was always told lol.

Punto know it all
    Yea I know prob better in the long run that I don't anyway

Punto Lover
    If you want a mac get a second handed 2011 model. Core i5. I still dont know why people buy the i7 "just because its the top model". I bet half of those people dont know the differences between them, and what the i7 really is for. And its not for only checking your email or surfing the net.

Anyway, the ipad mini is an ipad 2. Buy it and dont cry 6 months later because there is a new ipad mini coming out. Because there will be. Same chip a5 like iphone 4s, wich will be forgotten soon.

Just like the Steve Jobs documentary said: Apple will launch something that will make people think they cant live without it. They launch something new, people will even wait for hours just to buy it the first day.

WORK. BUY. CONSUME. DIE

I like how apple build things. I did have a macbook and own an iphone. I just dont like their politics.

Theres nothing political about a company like Apple IMO. If you refer to how they offer products people want then whats wrong with that? Apple doesn't brain wash people, people do that themselves

I had thought about pre-ordering one today in black but think i'll let the Doris buy it me for Christmas, make it easier for her and im not desperate.

You're probably right that in 6months or a year there will be an iPad mini with retina display, but so what..? I only want it for cruising the internet and reading on, same sort of thing as a Kindle Fire HD except now the iPad mini is available at a similar size and priced to sell.

I'd definitely go with the iPad Dan. You're already used to the OS and I'm sure already invested in apps for your current iPad that you can download. Makes more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Punto Lover
    I do like Apple. But they dont really care about their costumers I mean. Its only some advice. Just saying: the iphone 4 is being forgotten now (I just saw that with ios6). Its the same chip as the ipad 2 and ipad mini. So dont expect the ipad mini to last for ages until a new one comes out. I mean look at the ipad 4 aswell. Only 6 months have passed lol.
    They are just trying to make money, thats it, with an old internal hardware. Its like if Sony launched a new laptop with a core 2 duo. You know what I mean.
    I am very tempted with the ipad mini, its just what I needed, but I will wait until the next one. I really want more support if I buy a new thing

And do go for the ipad Dan. I have to say that nothing can be compared to how an apple device works. Its a hardware built for a software, thats why its so good.

They have to juggle it though don't they, they're not going to offer the mini with all of the features of the newest iPads but better packaged and for a better price, millions will still buy the iPad with retina display or whatever they've called it which is going to be their pinnicle model.

iPad mini appeals to alot regardless of the internals, its an apple product that we all know will work faultlessly well but for a reasonable price considering.

The A5 isn't going to be some long lost relic in 6months.

Punto Lover
    A while ago I expected it with the a5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123