Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying GTR

Punto know it all
    Youre in a strange uncompromising old sod type of mood Dan.

Whats ya beef - Ive made mine very clear theres no cloak and dagger with me (to spell it out its twats in high powered cars that think it gives them powers to stop the world spinning on its axis, blah blah blah - just like the bottom feeder in this GTR being a prime example) but its you with the sore head by the sounds of it. Dont know why its always and only ever you that gets uppity at my rantings on the subject.

If its the quantity not the content then yes fair enough I'll admit I do go on abit and have taken upon myself to be the one that bangs on about em but if its something other than that thats burning you up do tell as I aint a mind reader.

Oh and can you tell us this.....when did "editing" of posts suddenly become a misdemeanor? On the whole you speak sense then every now and again you drop the baton and go make yourself look like a bit of a saw tip you old goat you
    Last edited by clarkster; 18th October 2012 at 11:43.

All the edits nearly bought the internet to a stop, just a joke...

I would like to know why you think anyone with a car over *insert power figure* is a "twat", "bottom feeder" and/or a "bell end"??

Fair enough the guy in his GTR is abit of a bell end because of what he did, but not because he owns that type of car or his car is of specific output, don't you agree? Hes probably done ok for himself to have a $100,000 car.

Punto know it all
    Yeah fair point you git.

Brummy bummer
    It's group of supercars all out for a merry jaunt and IIRC the car ends up in field pretty shagged. Tbf you don't expect your car to actually take off when you go over a slight hill lol. As if any of those slagging him off have never overtaken anyone at mach 10 before.

Punto know it all
    yeah fair points but in a car as capable as that it does bump up the knob jockey factor quite a bit more than your average joey. You almost expect to see an old XR3i bouncing into a hedge not a car packed with loads of driver aid gizmo's (no matter what it costs).

True that! Driver aids don't help when you're 4ft in the air, infact their probably a hindrance when you land as everything is all squiffy.

Are there pics of it after anywhere Kyle?

Brummy bummer
    Nah but I read on the gtroc that the front was all f*cked including the rad and that. Airbags didn't go off apparantly as the car was going that fast it skipped over a ditch and not into it lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12