Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiat Coupe 16vt

BlackBeast

Fiat Coupe 16vt

Ive just bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Metallic Blue! Needs a bit of TLC! 102k miles! But for the amount of money I bought it for, I dont care! Red Key! Leather Interior! No sunroof! No Air-con!

Any1 wanting a Coupe Turbo, get a 16vt instead of a 20vt, much more aggressive and raw rather than smooth and a cruiser!

Up your ringer

Re: Fiat Coupe 16vt

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeast
    Ive just bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Metallic Blue! Needs a bit of TLC! 102k miles! But for the amount of money I bought it for, I dont care! Red Key! Leather Interior! No sunroof! No Air-con!

Any1 wanting a Coupe Turbo, get a 16vt instead of a 20vt, much more aggressive and raw rather than smooth and a cruiser!

Get if outta the trader by anychance?

BlackBeast
    No I didnt, it was out of the local Free Ads! As that Orange Tw@t says, cheap as chips

Up your ringer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeast
    No I didnt, it was out of the local Free Ads! As that Orange Tw@t says, cheap as chips

Bobby dazzler 8)

Hope it treats you well mate.

Why did you choose one of those than a 20vt?

Rob.

BlackBeast
    Well, I went to see the car today just to test drive it really, wasnt going to buy it, didnt know the price she wanted for it! Looked over the car then took it for a test drive!

In a 20vt I was kicked into the seat, but with this 16vt it felt as if Roberto Carlos himself had volley'd me into the back of the seat! The kick was horrific! A mate of mine who drives an MR2 (which isnt a slow car by any means) was shitting himself when the turbo kicked in! He also had a drive of it and was very impressed! Before that 1 minute test drive he hated the coupe! He know wants to buy it off me!

Coming back from the drive, popped the bonnet open and there was a hissing noise, 1 of the little boost pipes wasnt connected at all, so when I give it a bit of TLC it will be running spot on!

I bought it for £1430!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the main reason why I bought it Rob! Nothing to do with it being better than a 20vt! The woman just wanted to get rid!

Gearbox Abuser
    well done mate 8)

Up your ringer
    Jesus, thats a good price.

Seen a couple of 16vt with the same mileage go for about double that!

Fair play!

BlackBeast
    Thanks Greg! 8) Although I will have to use the same avatar as u now!

Quote Originally Posted by Up your ringer
    Jesus, thats a good price.

Seen a couple of 16vt with the same mileage go for about double that!
    Well exactly, dont know what im going to do with it yet, keep or sell, not sure, whatever il be doing with it it will be like new when ive finished tiding it up! Ironically, I spent £20 more buying my GT

BlackBeast
    I will take some pictures of it tomorrow if its fine! Will also take some of the GT's head (for Rob's eyes only) finally found the lead for the camera!

Punto Lover
    Rofl, you managed to buy a Coupe for £20 cheaper than what it cost for my Punto fairplay on ya. Hope you still go to the meets so you can show it off :P

EDIT: lol you bought the GT for the same price :P How much you gonna sell it for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast