no main reason for the sale other than i'm looking for something a bit faster and newer.

this car has always been in my family and has had 3 owners all being female.

i've treated the engine with respect.

straight to business,
- rialto blue
- 3dr
- 1242cc
- S reg (1998)
- 9 months MOT
- 3 months tax

good points -
- fully changed interior, corbeau reclining bucket seats, tailored rear bench(half leather) both colour co-ordinated, leather door cards front + back, the back door cards are custom made with fitted mid speakers and tweeters, front also have speakers in them but not wired up, leather GT steering wheel, custom smoothed GT centre console, sony explod head unit, FoxRacing alloys in white, tyres 1 month old from brand new clear indicators, new number plates, tinted rear windows, brand new full exhaust system, replaced fan, new battery, lockwood dials, will throw in combat front bumped and original abarth side skirts (dark blue) also.

bad points -
- the cars body work/paint job isn't in the best condition few dents/scratches in various places on the car. the interior has been fully changed but has a few signs of wear n' tear, the drivers seat can be forced back if applied enough pressure but easily and cheap to fix if you have the time.

i've taken the bad points into account and have adjusted the price due i'd of originally wanted due to them.

I'm looking for £650 but i will be taking offers into account, and it may seem a lot but i'm put a lot of effort into this car and i've spent stupid money on it which keeps this car going, also has tax and MOT.

great headstart to a project if you're up for it also!

thanks a lot!!