Thread: Grey GT

Punto Lover

Grey GT

Punto know it all
    I know it's a rare colour, but it's well over priced, only because of the faults though.

Oh it's grey not silver

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by sicskate View Post
    I know it's a rare colour, but it's well over priced, only because of the faults though.

Oh it's grey not silver
    I realised that when i click the save button lol,

Punto know it all
    Well overpriced imo with the issues it has.

Worth £1300 tops.

Punto know it all
    there never was that many about in grey when new let alone today - is it Todds old one?

Slough area. 1700 isnt set in stone - he is open to offers dont forget!

the prodding of the throttle to get it to idle from cold. well that could be any number of things but taken at face value should be cheap to sort and may be something as simple as cleaning the ICV. rust on pass door to sort. seller says the airbag light being on doesnt affect the MOT but it will next time around and will need to be reset (at least the seller didnt just take out the bulb!).
    getting a drivers side mirror cover might be tricky but easier to just a complete mirror.
    shame about the cracked side skirt though. they are made of the worse plastic known to man arent they!

it does look nice and the mileage at 90k is pretty low if its confirmed. plenty of tax and test Jan 2013.

no mention of it being chipped (Seb or custom etc) so that might also be a good sign for a buyer looking to start his tuning from scratch. no bleed valves or dawes so it might have spent its life on standard boost.

it could be a nice GT for someone. I wonder if Ringo (the Maltese chap Matt) has seen this-its fairly close to the smoke too. a quick email could get a deal going?
    Last edited by clarkster; 22nd June 2012 at 21:57.

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Looks like its had an attempted break in

Punto know it all
    weve all had that......

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    there never was that many about in grey when new let alone today - is it Todds old one?

Slough area. 1700 isnt set in stone - he is open to offers dont forget!

the prodding of the throttle to get it to idle from cold. well that could be any number of things but taken at face value should be cheap to sort and may be something as simple as cleaning the ICV. rust on pass door to sort. seller says the airbag light being on doesnt affect the MOT but it will next time around and will need to be reset (at least the seller didnt just take out the bulb!).
    getting a drivers side mirror cover might be tricky but easier to just a complete mirror.
    shame about the cracked side skirt though. they are made of the worse plastic known to man arent they!

it does look nice and the mileage at 90k is pretty low if its confirmed. plenty of tax and test Jan 2013.

no mention of it being chipped (Seb or custom etc) so that might also be a good sign for a buyer looking to start his tuning from scratch. no bleed valves or dawes so it might have spent its life on standard boost.

it could be a nice GT for someone. I wonder if Ringo (the Maltese chap Matt) has seen this-its fairly close to the smoke too. a quick email could get a deal going?
    A faiir and thorough analysis, IMO.

Yes, the plastic skirts are rather brittle, but age plays a part there. I've yet to see if I have the software etc. to reset airbag lights. Should be soon, hopefully.

Matt/Ringo has plans already in hand I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawbster View Post
    Looks like its had an attempted break in
    Yep, CHeWie too.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    weve all had that......
    So true. Juveniles around the back of the pub that I was staying at in S. Yorks ages ago, in my case. Inexpert with a screwdriver it seemed.