Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1st gt :D

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson87 View Post
    Yes mate was lincoln...14 hour round trip cos traffic etc was deffo worth it though ..insurance on it is cheaper than my 1.4 civic and its better on fuel to
    if u dont mind me asking how much you payed or paying for insurance

cheapest ive been quoted is £2950

very nice GT tho

Punto Enthusiast
    Im paying £1015 I think now with admiral but there pissing me about at momentbso gonna go with someone else...i did a quote with someone else but cant member who was £840 fully comp ...thanks again I love the car goes well to .....took the little plastic bit out by the scuttle tray earlier and runs much cooler now cos the air can escape as I dont like bonnet raisers tbh...

Punto Lover
    ooo yeah here a fuel tank
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d.php?t=125339

im only 20 and had only been driving properly less then a year :P

Punto know it all
    It would be well worthwhile you stumping up the £10 for membership.

Punto Enthusiast
    Not allowed in that page ? Im 25 with no no.claims and was banned but back when I was 17 still cheaper than the honda I had to insure with double the power nearly

Punto know it all
    yep its a decent base. cant see any dings or scrapes. nice.

you want standard rear lights for sure - you might get a few quid for the lexus ones on ebay. those lexi ones are gash on a punto.

the wheels? hmmmm.....not bad but i think it would look better either on standard 14" GT3 grey wheels or 16" fiat coupe 20vt wheels.

get a fiat badge for the bonnet and youre off to a good start. avoid gashing it up with whacky spoilers or bonnet vents etc......these look best in fairly standard form on the outside and the money can go under the bonnet.

Punto Enthusiast
    Yeah I may well join up tomoz then yeah im not into big bubble gum scraping bumpers etc ...i like the wheels think they suit it perfect tbh....whats a good noticeable engine mod todo on the cheap then ? The lights are going tomoz hopefully some in a scrappy by me if not was gonna split lexus ones and paint the gay chrome black well try split anyways.

Punto know it all
    Looks alright.. need to get rid of those silly rear lights and the long strip on the windscreen..

You would need to put a intercooler and bleed valve. Then get a cheap seb2 chip from the carparts for sale and your sorted.

Punto Enthusiast
    Lights will hopefully go today if I can find one in breakers....not sure if its chipped akready but need to get some new torques bit to get cover off ecu...strip on window will habe to stay cos screen is cracked...may just put a black one over top for now till can afford new screen.

Punto know it all
    You would be better off getting a new screen fitted.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast