Thread: Hello from Ireland

Exclamation Hello from Ireland

Hi there, new member. Just after getting my 2000 Nero? black Fiat Punto Sporting and joined up for info and stuff. My first Fiat and first non Jap car actually. I bought it as a cheap runaround. So far i haven't driven it much but it seems fine bar being a bit high and rolling a little in the bends (although i shouldn't compare like that as its not fair to it compared to my other cars lol). Nippy little thing too. The EPS had a little freak out and i thought i was in for a big bill. I had reversed on full lock in city mode taking it out of the shed when it was around 6 degrees outside. Anyway there was a slight pop against the steering then it went dead and the dreaded red little steering wheel appeared on the dash. After researching online i thought the worst but after checking the fuses it mysteriously came back working fine (reset itself i presume)! Hopefully it'll stay that way. Anyway i've changed the oil, filter, spark plugs, cleaned the TB and i hope to change the coolant and gearbox oil as well. Air filter looked fine and she's had the timing belt, water pump and head gasket done about 10k ago.

I've a thread up with some noob questions too:
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...85#post1327685

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Welcome to PSC, Gerard. I've answered a couple of your Qs, but you should get more later.

Pictures are often welcomed. A couple here, or more in a new "Punto Images" thread.