Thread: Anyone getting the bug yet?

Anyone getting the bug yet?

The sun's taken it's hat off lately, and the weather is generally quite warm - time to start thinking about what shows you want to do this year, and to make a start getting your car in good shape.

Maybe this will wet the apetite a little. Nothing fancy, but a good old fashioned 50/50 from a Vauxhall Astra.

Worth stocking up on a few items, clay, polish, wax...

Summer's a coming!!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Enthusiast
    Cracking 50/50.
    Can't wait to give mine another buzz over with some finishing polish just to sharpen it up a bit.

On that note, what's your favourite?

Cheers Alan.

Hmmm.. decisions decisions...

Scholl S30 gives a lovely sharp finish, but for total awesomeness when it comes to the wet look, Scholl S40.

Ironically, the above was just from a single stage enhancement - 3M Extra Fine.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Certainly time to get those windows nice and cleam so you can see the "eh herm" people walking in town

Mine hasnt been done since novemeber

Leaving it at the bodyshop next week, sort the rust under the rear wing out and laquer the carbon blade.

Nice one marra!

Are you gonna come the meet on 1st April then? or will the beasty not be out of the bodyshop by then? Got between 15-20 cars coming down lad, and maybe even that 8C or instead of, the guys Corvette Centinary!

Im technically off that day so will have to say, limited time off, £4,987,545,535,344.89 in fuel etc...

It will only be in a couple of days, where the wing bolts too the boot lid the wing flexs under load obviously and it flexs the panel, cracking the paint and letting water in, so its just a bubble, get it stripped, treated, filled and painted up and they'll put a gasket under the wing to help prevent it occuring again.

Bird brain???
    nice camera debo

Punto Lover
    I've corrected the paintwork as much I feel is necessary but I can't bring myself to glaze it - seriously can't be bothered. When the sun comes out I just wana go riding !!