Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kony 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    But it WILL make a difference. Even if this guys idea stops one person getting killed, he has done something to help. More than 99% of the world are.
    I agree with you and we need more people like him! Just saying that there will always be some twat to take that Kony's place!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    erm.... the US? I can quite easily see them going in quite hard if the people make enough noise.
    Not a cat in hells chance no profit to be made

Punto Lover
    To be fair next week everyone will of forgotten this video. What about what's going on in west Africa as well as Somalia also in Syria and in libya what about amazon children. Unfortunalty It happens every where. I have worked in various countries in Africa and its **** and for the past 100 years the west have tryed to help, like Somalia Zimbabwe etc etc. look what happens when we try help these countries. Sierra Leon I could go on. its unfortunate but thats the way of life. 99% of peolple dont have a clue what goes in these countries and the efforts of what is going on
    Last edited by andy b; 7th March 2012 at 18:46.

Punto know it all
    very touching im thinking a bluewater meet on april 20th and let us lot contribute to putting some posers up to help out im in

Punto know it all

Punto Enthusiast
    ive read that link a couple times now! dont see the point in people making a big fuss about it... "dont support the charity as its a scam"

its not a scam, its a step in the right direction for humanity

ryan is right, another will step into his shoes... but thats no reason not to act.

im getting so worked up about this, its a good cause, you dont have to give the charity money to help, print your own poster and get spreading the word... its all about awareness, that is all the video is asking for. its an amazing thing that we can pull together via the internet and make the global powers aware that the world cant be like this!

other views welcome but im just going to think its bullsh*t what ever you say.

sorry

Brummy bummer

Punto Lover
    I think the world changing matter isn't the fact they are after this guy. Its that the world has come together to cause such a event that its noticed. If we can do this for one person that no one has heard of until now, then what can we do with known facts about other things. Its about time we came together instead of going against each other!

You have Germany to thank for this, if they hadn't embroiled Britian and France in two global conflicts, one over territorty and the other idealogy you could assume most if not all of Africa would of been happily colonial still.

Obviously colonialism wouldn't of lasted forever but all of these issues have only cropped up since indipendance/self governance.

The United States doesn't give a rats ass over Africa, nothing to gain, not a popular subject for them compared to Korea, Israel and the oil rich Middle East.

I just don't understand why a western government doesnt just send in someone to assisinate folk like this, can only be a positive move?!

Punto know it all
    This I why I think this is a good idea, the fact that noone really knew about this and yet in a week or so everyone knows about it now really is something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast