Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black GT3 Abarth

Punto Lover
    Ok 2 things

1. If I wanted it to sell for the money iv put into it I'd be looking for £3k not £1400
    2. My turbos isn't blown. It holds boost perfect. Car pulls hard still and always has.
    That's answers your post Todd

Punto Lover
    Will let this go for £1200. No offers.

The water leak has been sorted, the interior is back in bare the drivers seatbelt. Luke racing harness instead. 6 months tax just added.

I checked the turbo and it is that, the movement is very small, holds boost fine.
    Throw in a Greddy profec boost controller as well.

Punto Lover
    Put it on ebay and pistonheads and be patient.

My Red one went for £1800 July last year, S Reg, Totally standard bar the suspension 84k on the clock.

There is a buyer out there for every GT its just putting it on the right places.
    I even bit the bullet and put it on Autotrader for 2 weeks but my sale inevitably came from PH which was Free because i am a member.

Good luck, just pull the stickers off and put back to as close to standard as possible.

Punto know it all
    Good advice from Barry but if the exploit GT for sale at £900 O.N.O. still hasnt shifted what hope have the rest of us selling their GTs got?

i havent had a single question, a sniff, not a phone call and no offers on my GT either. would have thought the best GTs on here would be snapped up no messing.......seems too many lads are happy to spend hundreds of pounds on parts for a cheap shitter rather than buy the best GT they can afford and start with something thats already decent, something that doesnt need fixing as soon as youve driven it round the block.

i might follow barrys advice myself and try PH although Im not so sure i will reach any wider an audience on there than here in terms of people in the market for a GT.

this should be first place you come as many cars have a known history.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    Good advice from Barry but if the exploit GT for sale at £900 O.N.O. still hasnt shifted what hope have the rest of us selling their GTs got?

i havent had a single question, a sniff, not a phone call and no offers on my GT either. would have thought the best GTs on here would be snapped up no messing.......seems too many lads are happy to spend hundreds of pounds on parts for a cheap shitter rather than buy the best GT they can afford and start with something thats already decent, something that doesnt need fixing as soon as youve driven it round the block.

i might follow barrys advice myself and try PH although Im not so sure i will reach any wider an audience on there than here in terms of people in the market for a GT.

A lot of buyers for the GT ive found don't come here or know about it. My guy already had a GT2 and found my GT3 on PH, and the previous callers all came from PH and Ebay. Nothing from here im afraid.

Punto know it all
    Interesting. Cheers Barry.

PS; youre not on commssion with PH are you

Punto Lover
    Interesting. Cheers Barry.

PS; youre not on commssion with PH are you
    LOL no, i bought my IS200 from Ebay classifieds from a nice small family run business in Royston

Punto Sports Club Member Damosan's Avatar
    Still for sale ? : )

Punto Enthusiast

i sold my exploit for 850 two months ago on piston heads. i would always recommend piston heads, you will get alot more people looking at your add
    Last edited by hamley88; 3rd June 2012 at 15:56.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    I sold 3 GT's, 2 via PH and one via eBay, none were members from here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast