Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black GT3 Abarth

Punto Lover
    Well there all easy changes. Which I can do and as Arda said it will fetch the money. Psc typical. It's over £500 so won't be touched. It will go elsewere

Punto know it all
    I didnt even bother putting it up for sale on here lol..

Punto Sports Club Member Damosan's Avatar
    GL seeling mate, if i had the money i'd happily give you that. Like you said though a lot of people just want everything for A few quid.

Punto Enthusiast
    same here billy.
    One of my fav looking GTs on here.. good luck selling

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo View Post
    I think it could even fetch 1500£... Got that much for mine a couple of years back with just a seb 2 chip and an intercooler really, (with silver sporting alloys and a very dented body work) there will be a buyer out there for this Billy boy but you've got to advertise it everywhere with a decent write up
    3 years ago I sold my black seb2 for £2500, what's your point. Doesn't mean it's worth it now. The arse end has dropped out of the GT market. Just trying to make him realise just cos he thinks it's worth something cos he paid x amount and then spent y amount doesn't make the price justifiable.

Perfect example, the yellow gt that was posted on here earlier in the week. Had blown turbo, but looked as tho could be broken for a fair few quid. £700 iirc. Now if you was looking for a gt, both with turbo's needing replacement, yet one was double the price of the other. What would you buy????

Sorry billy but I still think its too much dude, but good luck and would genuinely love for you to prove me wrong

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.432827,0.212054

Punto know it all
    But Todd, you did sell the grey gt for £900 and the chap sold it on for £1400-1500

That's a very valid point, I sold it making it was public it needed welding, he did not lol. Anyway you should see that car now. Brads mate bought it and chucked a load of cash at it. Think it's had full respray and the floor welded.

Also tho, how many black GT's care there in comparison to grey ones. This has an impact on the value

Sorry for off topic

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.432855,0.211988
    Last edited by Todd; 24th February 2012 at 17:03.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    3 years ago I sold my black seb2 for £2500, what's your point. Doesn't mean it's worth it now. The arse end has dropped out of the GT market. Just trying to make him realise just cos he thinks it's worth something cos he paid x amount and then spent y amount doesn't make the price justifiable.

Perfect example, the yellow gt that was posted on here earlier in the week. Had blown turbo, but looked as tho could be broken for a fair few quid. £700 iirc. Now if you was looking for a gt, both with turbo's needing replacement, yet one was double the price of the other. What would you buy????

Sorry billy but I still think its too much dude, but good luck and would genuinely love for you to prove me wrong

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.432827,0.212054
    A more recent example would be your last one. Didn't you sell your grey one for 900-1000£? And then a month later it went for 1500. If billy is patient then he'll get what he wants for it cause it is worth the asking price. If I had come on the market for a gt I would seriously consider billys car, the alloys and the abarth kit is worth 300-400 alone, plus his not even sure if the turbo buggered or not ? The bodywork is also decent.. Him giving it away for 1000-1100 wouldn't be a very smart move.. That's what I think, personally I wouldn't bother advertising it on here and if I did I would expect these kind of comments.

Wakey Wakey Arda, my grey ones already been discussed lol.

Like I say I hope it does sell for the asking price.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.432764,0.211974

Punto know it all
    Lol someone got to it before I did . Gutted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast