Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another NE Meet Anyone?

Punto Enthusiast
    You want an uno Baz? Theres a lad down south was gonna give me a mint uno for 150 quid but it needs a bit of welding on the sills. Was gonna just take out the engine but i already have one so now I have two unos and this guy from down south wants me to buy his too! I'll go get it with you if you like?
    Oh and yeah i'm up for another meet. Just dont have a car at the mo, any chance of a lift baz for sum petrol $? cos simon (punto85)s in france for 3weeks!!! Ive been at the arnison every nite tryin to get ahold of ya, my mobiles 07951 335931 if ya give me a ring sumtime, cheers

Devon
    i'll try n get on thursday

pickup i'll stick one o those filters on order if i may mate

dom if im going and baz aint i'll pick ya up if u like i aint too far away from durham 8)

i'll need meet place and time though
    wonder if Nakajima will have a pressie for lil ol me mmmmmmmm lowering 8)

wozza1
    ya hope so devon..

Devon
    been doing this all weekend... [-o<

wozza1
    lol...

Devon

wozza1
    how much is it goin to lower again?? cant remember!!! u goin to fit them yourself???

Devon
    45 front & 40 rear ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wozza1
    ull have to tell me if there hard to fit as im interested in get sum!!im jst after sum 35mm ones.

nakajima
    we meeting this thursday?? sorry lads heads up me arse this week. Dev... spings havent come yet but there is still time.. fingures crossed. if i have them delivered and other ones off the car i'll bring em this week

new seb4.1 in the post and getting RR on wed so hopefully get the new chip in thet morning and get it set up rite.

i'm selling the BOV so if Mojo / Pickup are interested i think you 2 should "see who can eat the most cheesburgers" for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast