Time: 10am - 3pm

Unit 1e
Stag Industrial Estate
Atlantic Street
Altrincham
WA14 5DW

Cost: 100% FREE

-----------------------

In association with http://www.shinearama.co.uk I am pleased to announce my first detailing meet of the year, in the form of a Show and Shine Competition.

The idea behind the day is to have a meet up with like minded folk, get a bit of banter going, product demonstrations where you can "try before you buy", detailing demonstrations by myself on yours / donor car, and generally discuss detailing and the various skills and techniques involved! My sister company, QCS, will also be on hand to offer general servicing and MOT advice, fault diagnostics etc. The Shinearama shop will also be open for business for anyone wanting to treat themselves to some new products.

There will also be bacon butties served throughout the day, or if anyone is wanting some cow, there's a McDonald's just a 5min walk down the road

The Show and Shine Competition, and what's in it for you;

The rules are simple - just turn up in your shiny car and keep your fingers crossed it's the cleanest car there so you can win a prize! If you're travelling from afar there will be an opportunity to give your car a quick clean at the unit, this will be on a first come first served basis! Judging will take place just after 2pm, and will be conducted by Shiny Phil of Shinearama, what he says goes!

1st prize will be donated by Shinearama.
2nd prize by myself (Magic Detail).

There will also be the opportunity to make bookings with myself for any of your detailing requirements and QCS for servicing and MOT's with a 15% discount on the day.

Can we get a list of names down here so we can work out how much pig and baps we need to get in?? I know it's early, ~8 weeks away, but at least it gives you all some notice, and for those wanting to enter the competition, time to prepare... I'm sure the competition will be close, there's a few people attenting who are exceptionally good at preparing their cars!

I hope to see you there.

All the best.
Matt.