Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy B's Family car

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    you gunna roll down my way then?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    His name is Bren, not ben lol. Apex are the leading 200sx parts stockist, they're also the uk agent for k sport, BC coilovers, and now I believe ohline too.

AP Tuning have an awesome rep in the 200 world. Dan you remember the s/charged v8 200 that I posted up, APT built and mapped that car.
    I have spoken with Bren on a few occasions regarding my BC coil overs and I have found him to be most unhelpful reluctant to commit himself to anything to assist.

Looks good Andy! I think I'm gonna have a sniff round a IX myself next year! I fancy a loud one though, white or yellow! I couldn't have an Evo and have a quiet looking one, it kinda defeats the point for me. I would also, if I were you, take on board what Dan and Simon are saying. I have been out in Dans with him driving and when he stamped on the brakes I almost broke a collar bone from the seatbelt stopping me from doing a superman through the front screen Si let me drive his and I can say for 420/400 or whatever it is, it drives exceptionally well - like a standard car almost and had more than enough powerz to put many cars in their place. It was very fast, and you probably would have no use for an extra 80hp...
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Lover
    Very nice mate

Punto Enthusiast
    this is perfect
    I would like that for my familiy car
    it looks great

Punto know it all
    Evos aren't all that 'fast' unless there over about 500-600bhp.. Not saying there slow or anything. Just my opinion as there are a few mapped ones round here.. Rolling 2nd gear not quick lol.. There are however ones that are 700-800 hp.. Ones a scooby, and the other a evo, proper quick.. (running nos aswell) ..

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    looks sh1t slow

thought you weren't picking it up til nearer xmas buddy
    yea my punto will kill it lmao
    nice car buddy

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo View Post
    Evos aren't all that 'fast' unless there over about 500-600bhp.. Not saying there slow or anything. Just my opinion as there are a few mapped ones round here.. Rolling 2nd gear not quick lol.. There are however ones that are 700-800 hp.. Ones a scooby, and the other a evo, proper quick.. (running nos aswell) ..
    u are talking waffle fair enough my evo might not keep up in a straight line from 30 but in any other situation there is nothing bar similar cars (scoobs etc) and super cars that will come close to even a std 1

nice choice of car by the way andy

Punto know it all
    ofcourse not.. Not slagging of evos.. just saying straight line there not all that unless there over 500hp.. Other than that there nice cars lol..

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo View Post
    ofcourse not.. Not slagging of evos.. just saying straight line there not all that unless there over 500hp.. Other than that there nice cars lol..
    they aint built for staright lines though although mine with a remap is pretty darn quick

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast