Thread: A Big Hello From EuroCarParts

A Big Hello From EuroCarParts

Hi Guys!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Many of you probably have used us, or at least heard of us - but for those who haven’t here’s a brief summary:

Bricks and Mortar!
    We have over 90 branches across the country, spanning from Belfast to Brixton (coming soon) with another 14 branches opening by the end of Q1 2012 bringing us to the magical 100+ number! So hopefully where ever you are there will be a local branch to visit.
    A full branch list including the coming soon ones can be found here: Euro Car Parts Stores | Car Parts | Car Accessories | Car Tools

Parts, Parts & More Parts
    There's a saying, you can never have enough of a good thing, and we have PLENTY! Over 114,000 Different parts in STOCK, This is around 50,000 more parts than the closest competitor, giving you access to the biggest range of car parts in the UK. We are proud to say, that if you were to give us a chassis we could build a BMW E46 from scratch, and have a choice of parts to fit!
    Many parts are stocked in different brands, to cater for all types of customers:
    Aftermarket Quality - This is the entry point, catering for customers who simply want the cheapest possible parts, but want to know that all the parts are guaranteed and approved
    Original Quality - This is the most popular quality - We are able to bring you the same parts as the dealer, but straight from the factory from the leading brands - A great example is almost any of the new VWs whose brake pads are supplied by Pagid - We bring you the same pad for half the price!
    Genuine Quality - There are some parts which either aren't available in the market other than geniune, We are able to buy these parts straight from the factory in the original boxes. Sometimes, as strange as it may seem these parts are sold in plain white boxes to avoid upsetting the UK dealers...

The UKs Number 1 Online Parts retailer
    After many months developing our website - And integrating it with our major systems, we can give you access to the same detailed parts lookup as our staff, We also offer a fully automated Click & Collect service so you can check your local branches stock in real time, Reserve the items and collect them when it suits you.

Exclusive Brands:
    EuroCarParts are the proud UK SOLE Distributor of many premium brands, and for those were we aren't exclusive, we are the UKs largest distributor - both original quality and performance parts...
    • Pagid Braking
    • Sachs Suspension
    • Normfest Consumables
    • Bosch Automotive Parts
    • Valeo, Hella, Textar and many more
    • H&R Suspension
    • BMC Filters
    • Supersprint Exhausts
    • EBC Brakes
    • K&N Filters

Forum Support:
    We are now working with about 40 other forums, with a few simple aims!

1) Improve Customer Relations - The number 1 aim is to change peoples views on ECP, weather its from a bad experience, or from word of mouth - We make over 40,000 Trade deliveries a day, and over 2,000 internet orders - We have a 99% success rate, however there will always be cases of unhappy customers - We are working on improving that 1% -
    2) Give members A direct point of contact - One of the problems we have with growing so fast, is that customers can get lost - By being active on the forum we give you a direct and personal contact for any questions, weather its a customer service enquiry, a parts enquiry or a branch enquiry.
    3) Generate Sales - It might seem a bit low down the list, but we are on route for sales this year of £350m + Sales from new or old forums isn't going to help that cause however by improving the above 2 points we see an immediate impact!

We offer all members a hefty discount - To start off we are going to give you all the same as other forums which is 25% off all parts - There are a few exceptions, and ill post up the specific details later.

I hope the above helps, Feel free to drop me a PM, to if you are after any particular parts why note post the request in our forum here: -----> http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...play.php?f=150

Welcome to the forum ECP!

Puntos be breaking quite often so im sure with the knowledge of whats available and a little support our members will use ECP more and more! 25% is very generous!!

Punto know it all
    well hello there euro car parts majority on here use you for parts anyways and that discount is fabbbytastic for everyone in these times!!!

hello euro car parts, i have worked at 2 of your branches and i buy ur goodies lol

Punto know it all
    I shall be takin advatage of this offer
    Welcome to the forum ECP

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Welcome to PSC guys, I personally use you guys a lot, generally collect from your wembley branch. 25% discount is awesome news

I've rebuilt half of my mums 206 from your store

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.497287,0.266790

Punto Sports Club Member dru1989's Avatar
    thats a great little discount is there a code to use it?
    hopefuly it can change my negative opinions of ECP, but everytime i have attempted to shop in you watford store i have walked away a very unhappy customer.

Punto know it all
    What's the comparison between this and standard trade discount?

welcome to the forum, buy all my parts from you top company