Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Click & Collect - NOW LIVE

Punto know it all
    on another more pleasent note when will u be updating the websites parts database as i have a few odds and sods i need to replace on both my cars in the near future

Thank Mike,

I'll pass this onto the regional manager to discuss internally with the branch manager - its very important that customer service is a high priority and this may be a one off, or may be an issue with the branch in general - either way, they cant improve upon it until the issue is raised.

As for the part finding, i disagree - its their job to find parts, and the correct ones at that (although there are always times when they make mistakes) Again, if you find we are supplying the wrong part for a certain application, let us know and we can get the team to look into it and correct the mistake, not just for the branch but the entire company.

The key is that we want to improve, but we need to be told what's gone wrong in a constructive way.

Thanks Mike,

Patrick

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroCarParts View Post
    Thank Mike,

I'll pass this onto the regional manager to discuss internally with the branch manager - its very important that customer service is a high priority and this may be a one off, or may be an issue with the branch in general - either way, they cant improve upon it until the issue is raised.

As for the part finding, i disagree - its their job to find parts, and the correct ones at that (although there are always times when they make mistakes) Again, if you find we are supplying the wrong part for a certain application, let us know and we can get the team to look into it and correct the mistake, not just for the branch but the entire company.

The key is that we want to improve, but we need to be told what's gone wrong in a constructive way.

Thanks Mike,

Patrick
    thanks Patrick
    1 thing i have noticed is that when u seach for any parts for a punto gt(this is both in ur stores and online) u get parts that fit all lower models all gts had abs, so listing non abs arms and rear wheel bearing as parts that fit a gt is wrong, and tbh every time i have had a wrong part has been due to this

also i want a auxillary belt (the one for the water pump/alternator) for my car ur website is very misleadging as to which one it is there are 3 listed none have a descrition of where it goes

mike

Quote Originally Posted by shorty2289 View Post
    thanks Patrick
    1 thing i have noticed is that when u seach for any parts for a punto gt(this is both in ur stores and online) u get parts that fit all lower models all gts had abs, so listing non abs arms and rear wheel bearing as parts that fit a gt is wrong, and tbh every time i have had a wrong part has been due to this

also i want a auxillary belt (the one for the water pump/alternator) for my car ur website is very misleadging as to which one it is there are 3 listed none have a descrition of where it goes

mike
    Hi Mike,

The parts lookup software is custom made, and the website uses it aswell as the staff in store.

The bonus, is that if there is an error - it takes a few days to check and correct it.

Can you give me a REG and a example of a product so i can pass it on to the cataloguing team!

Punto know it all
    u will have to ask some one on here for a reg as ive recenly swapped my private plate over from my car so chances are u'll end up looking at parts for an evo instead lol

but the parts ive noticed are
    rear trailing arms there 6 different types listed they dont tell you which are for abs and which are for non abs
    this is the same with the rear wheel bearing

as i stated before the auxillay belts dont state which one does what (there are 2 on a pgt 1 for the pas 1 for the water pump and alternator)

all of these make it very easy for you to send out the wrong parts to your customers

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    R830 DGN - my first GT3

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.426956,0.115975

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12