Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Click & Collect - NOW LIVE

Click & Collect - NOW LIVE

Hi All

We have now launched our long awaited Click & Collect Service.

This will allow you to browse parts online and reserve those parts in your local store allowing you to collect them at your convenience.
    This means....

You don’t need to wait at home to receive your parts
    Everybody is busy, and for safety we have never allowed delivery to ‘non registered’ address’ You can pop in store when you want and collect your parts!

You can use your forum discount online, and then collect the parts and pay the discounted price:
    Until now, branches were unable to offer such a large discount to customers, With Click & Collect you reserve the parts online, at the discounted price – But you still pay instore!

Same Day Collection – Parts ready in as little as 15 minutes
    We have had lots of members, stuck under the bonnet of their car on a Friday, desperate for some parts – Now you can reserve your parts instore and collect them within 15 minutes!

The Process:

The process is as simple as it can get.
    1) Find your parts online & add them to your basket
    2) Apply your forum discount code
    3) Enter your postcode to find your local store
    4) Choose your store, and confirm your reservation
    5) You will receive an email with an Order Id – Bring this into store when collecting
    6) When you go in store, you will see a highlighted collection point – present your confirmation email and your parts will be ready to collect!

This is the ‘soft launch’ to help iron out any bugs, if you do come across any please drop me a PM – Other than that, I hope you all are able to use this to make your ordering more convenient!

Punto Lover
    Coincidently I used this service on Saturday at the Sheffield store. Does exactly what it says on the tin

if im hounest when i used to use euro car parts before they wernt exactly up to t.
    but i used this click and collect at the aldershot store this morning and everythink went smooth as you like. brilliant service 10/10 A*
    will be using you alot more now due to this swift click and collect

Punto know it all
    i suppose at least this way u cant have some moron trying to tell u that the wrong part he has sold u is correct and that a punto gt never came with abs

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Lol I while back I was trying to get something from there wembley superstore. The guy behind the counter told me "fiat never made a turbo Punto" so I asked him to do me a favour, go find someone that knows what they're talking about lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.448865,0.233433

Punto know it all
    I used click and collect yesterday, easy peasy!

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Lol I while back I was trying to get something from there wembley superstore. The guy behind the counter told me "fiat never made a turbo Punto" so I asked him to do me a favour, go find someone that knows what they're talking about lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.448865,0.233433
    unfortunatly canterbury has 1 useful member of staff the rest are obnoxious big headed know it all c u n t s

Guys,

I'm all for your feedback, but calling staff C***S because they made a stupid mistake (yes, i will openly admit that) just makes forum members look twice as bad.....

We have nearly 1000 sales staff, and we are always looking to improve their knowledge, however we boast over 3,000 years of experience between them, yes there may be new joinees who need extra training however insulting them doesn't help.

So, if a branch, a staff member or a product lets you down - let me know - and i can pass on your comments.

patrick

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar

Punto know it all
    Actually im on about their rude don't give a damn attitud, this isn't a problem consigned to 1 member of staff it's quite a few actually, most of them at Canterbury bar 1 who I know personally very un helpful and anything more than a simple part is a chore, I understand that u a busy company and don't have the time to spend hours trying to find the correct part but a bit of basic customer service wouldn't go a miss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast