Thread: Nokia 8310

soche

Nokia 8310

Ive been borrowing my gf's old phone until I get my new work one and all I can say its WOW!

She gave it to me a week ago today and it still hasnt needed a charge. Ive used it every day and made quite a few calls on it. This has to be the best battery I've ever come across in a phone.

Shame the new ones dont last this long. I suppose with the camera technology and picture wallpapers, battery power is seriously zapped.

This phone is a trojan. Far too small to handle IMO though.

Punto Lover
    Excelent phone, uses the same battery as nokia 7650 but with a difference my battery goes on 3 days

Evilution
    Its the coloured screens and the poly ringtones that kill the battery.

Withnail

Re: Nokia 8310

Quote Originally Posted by soche
    Ive been borrowing my gf's old phone until I get my new work one and all I can say its WOW!

She gave it to me a week ago today and it still hasnt needed a charge. Ive used it every day and made quite a few calls on it. This has to be the best battery I've ever come across in a phone.

Shame the new ones dont last this long. I suppose with the camera technology and picture wallpapers, battery power is seriously zapped.

This phone is a trojan. Far too small to handle IMO though.
    How did you find the K700's battery life? I'm picking mine up tonight

soche
    to be frank i was disappointed. Not appalled but defo not as good as Id imagined it to be. Lasted about 3 days between charges. Compare that to the above. Admittedly it used loads more juice, even still I'd rather have a bigger phone if it only needed charging twice a month!