Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bossman's Evo - Swissvax Winter Prep

Brill!

Shame you look more handsome in the car finish than you do in real life, the picture never lies!

The finish looks top dollar, what is your true opinion on whether the swissvax is worth all that extra?

There is something not right about that part of the country, its massively more cold than anywhere else. P.S. Teabag still buzzes off your little hoover!

Nice snaps Debs! Shows up the shine a lot better than mine do!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    The finish looks top dollar, what is your true opinion on whether the swissvax is worth all that extra?

There is something not right about that part of the country, its massively more cold than anywhere else. P.S. Teabag still buzzes off your little hoover!
    When you say hoover, do you mean the blow dryer?! It's something not often seen and not many use one. The guys in the unit don't bother, but then you've seen what they are like... The Mac Tools van had to come back in the following week btw, as there were holograms and all sorts of nasties they'd created

My honest opinion of Swissvax and its worth. Hmm.. Its definately got a marketing pull, which is partly why I invested in the Rock... But genuinely, considering the hardness and high carnauba content it goes on and comes off easier than any other wax - and the finished results speak for themselves. Generally waxes dull down the finish and give the colour a lot of depth, the Rock is just insane, giving you tonnes of depth, reflectivity, gloss and of course the ultimate protection. That is only one wax in their massive range though, albeit their flagship one. Is it worth £600 more than Best of Show? Tricky question. Is indeed BoS worth £200 to begin with compared to others.. Hmmmm... Does it look better than BoS, definately, does it last longer, hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by WilkyWay View Post
    Nice snaps Debs! Shows up the shine a lot better than mine do!
    I've got this photography lark pretty much sussed now mate

Hope you like the photo's and write up anyway guys, and if you're impressed with these results, then you will be gob smacked when you see it next year after I correct the paintwork. Wilky will want to drive it even less than he does now!!!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12