Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NE Meet Call!

Devon
    if the wheather is ok we should convoy over to the coast for some decent pics 8) its only 10 mins from the valley

M80ARM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    if the wheather is ok we should convoy over to the coast for some decent pics 8) its only 10 mins from the valley
    Whitley Bay sea front is normally pretty good, nice long car park and there are sometime a few other cars down there

wozza1
    i like the sound of the beach. lets go!!

Pickup
    whatever sorted then.

Pickup
    think my mate just seen you wozzles
    just went down the west road apparently. he was driving a black mk2 with tints.
    where do you live mate, i was behind you on the way back from the meet on thursday til you turned off to gosforth. i live in fenham

wozza1
    i jst drove down not long ago. didnt spot his. seen a lite blue one wit tints. should get him to cum 2morro. more puntos the better. i live in kenton by the way. fenham not to far..

Riddler
    Aye, ill be there tomorrow

puntomojo
    I've been booked in for work the morrow night till 7pm hopefully I'll finish dead on but if not I'll give one of you geezers a call and see where you's have all snook off too

Pickup
    oki doki matey. still defo cya 2moz tho, yeah ?

have any of you gt lads got a spare dump valve you can sell me? ive got a single piston dv from doms uno on now and it keeps stalling my car! :x
    if you can bring it with you ill give you cash at the meet!!
    cheers simon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast