Hello all,

Thought I'd throw up another write up. A few people have said in other threads about what products are used etc.. so I'll start with this shot, as these are what were used.

So, the car arrived, some 5 days old, looking like this;

I treat a winter protection job the same as my normal protection package, but usually incorporate 2 layers of wax/sealant. This customer had requested just a single layer (due to extra cost) of my new Swissvax "Crystal Rock" carnauba wax. The car needed a surprising amount of work though before I got to that stage...

Wheels being decontaminated after cleaning, to remove embedded brake dust and iron particles. Not much came off these;

Also had to remove, from all 4 wheels, leftover sticker residue;

Took care of those with some Autosmart Tardis.

Got onto the paintwork decontamination, starting with a snow foam mixed with a tiny drop of TFR to soften some of the more stubborn dirt;

Rinsed, and then washed. You can see here what little dealer protection was present;

I then clayed the car. This surprised me the most actually, with the car being new I wasn't expecting much but this is what came out

Got the car inside and dried off using deep pile microfibre towels, and a blow dryer. Then applied, but not pictured, G|Techniq G3 glass sealant, cleaned the interior and all glass, dressed tyres, polished chrome tailpipes, and applied the "Crystal Rock"..

Outside in the sun she was looking lovely.

Zaino Z2, followed by Swissvax Autobahn was applied to the wheels for added protection..

My final shot of the day before the customer collected the car. Hope you enjoyed the pictures! She loved the car, and was so pleased. She can't understand why dealerships don't go to these lengths, as she said it'd help them sell more cars! Quite a nice compliment really. Hope the stealers don't one day grow a brain, I want to make my million first

All the best,
Matt.