• 19th november

1 14.29%
  • 26th november

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: midlands meet

Punto Enthusiast
    Good night guys and good to meet you... Shame only 2 Puntos tho, Jamie's and mine... Be good to see you all down south at the Bluewater meet on 17th if any of you can make it!

Brummy bummer
    Full of let-downs on 'ere! Shame only 2 Punto's turned up to a Punto meet . Nice to meet you anyways Chris and good to see you again Matt and your mate Gordon was sound. Still a good laugh though, N1 sounded the tits in those tunnels, loud as fook!

Think I have gone past tired now tbh, managed to get 3 and half hours sleep before work so not too bad. Don't think I will make the 17th as I'm going to be pretty busy up until xmas but do hope to get down Bluewater soon and see what all the hype is about lol.

J, you will have to let me know when you want to pick that gearbox up but it's not in the way so don't mind holding on to it for as long as you like. It will save me the effort of fly-tipping it

Punto know it all
    Lol Kyle ill come next weekend if your in mate was good night and chris ill try get to bluewater if i have sime spare money lol

Punto know it all
    sorry i couldn't attend lads had a barney with the missus and rag 2 shits out my car in the process (lads angry drive)
    i blew something and wasn't to sure what it was ,i drove home doing 20mph in second all the power it had ,i woke up following day to investigate the problem was my bottom cooler hose come clean off ,,, petty that was looking to change the lump
    Jaime sorry fella but defo get down on the 17Th fella will be a good turn out hopefully

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112