Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lakeside 22nd oct

Was down there too in mates R34 GTR, that White liner was epic sounded awesome drifting round that.

Lol @ the mx5 that lost it onto a curb, poor sump!

Punto Sports Club Member dru1989's Avatar
    Haha that was a quality little smash. Thought he was gonna b dripping oil after.

Best bit of the night was watching my mate fall down the open man hole, just after mates in the s14 finished

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Yeah that sump couldnt have been in a good way lol

Fook falling down a man hole mate must have been painful , did you see the loud mouth blonde pissing in the bush by the roundabout what a classy lady.

Punto know it all
    lol fairplay this sounded like an epic meet

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    did you see the loud mouth blonde pissing in the bush by the roundabout what a classy lady.
    Grim lol...

Punto Enthusiast
    The bloke falling down the manhole?
    You were standing in front of me then, I was sitting on the fence behind ya with my mate Steve, saw the mx5 hammer the kerb and the s14 with the screamer pipe not drifting very well!
    The Volvo was sick tho, I have a 340 just like it

That lad falling down the hole was quality tho!

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dru1989 View Post
    Was down there last night, best drifter had to go to this skyline
    http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c2...023_010558.mp4
    Without being modest, it's pretty easy to drift a circle, like a roundabout. It's when you have to start changing directions, or approaching the drift at speed it becomes difficult

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Without being modest, it's pretty easy to drift a circle, like a roundabout. It's when you have to start changing directions, or approaching the drift at speed it becomes difficult
    Indeed! Anyone can drift in a circle in a wide open space. Many people would never actually flick the back end out on an open road for fear of getting it wrong!

Remember when my mate had his imported S14 Silvia, chasing an FQ320 and literally drifting sideways past shops in the town centre ring road

Punto Sports Club Member dru1989's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosher View Post
    The bloke falling down the manhole?
    You were standing in front of me then, I was sitting on the fence behind ya with my mate Steve, saw the mx5 hammer the kerb and the s14 with the screamer pipe not drifting very well!
    The Volvo was sick tho, I have a 340 just like it

That lad falling down the hole was quality tho!
    wanted him to do it again so i could film it
    im guessing you were in the yellow mk1 with stickers on petrol the flap then?
    the s14 was better at drifting when we were on the open road.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    without a doubt all you have to do it set the drift then hold it as long as ya can. shame all the mx5's could do was set it then over cook it 180.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Don't get me wrong, it's easy to **** it up. When I was trying to learn to 'drift' in my s14a I approached a roundabout in second, kicked the clutch and lit the wheels up. Now when sliding in 1st it's easier to control as you generally bounce of the limiter, so in 2nd I did the same thing. Ended up doing a 180 and facing a red mk5 golf coming round the roundabout lol.

But on another occasion, I was racing an e46 m3 off the roundabout at bishops stortfprd, coming onto the m11, m25 bound. Had paulgt3 and james_666 in the car too. Anyway, half way round this 1/4 of the roundabout and the car broke traction, but I refused to let the m3 get the better o me lol. I kept my foot planted up into 3rd. Ended up going sideways about a 1/4 mile down the slip road at over a tonne, 45* angle with smoke bellowing off my rear tyres.

Now from outside the car it must have looked awesome and professional, going on the m3 drivers smile, but inside the car my pooper was turning inside out Pmsl. I knew if I came off the throttle the back would have snapped back and put me on my roof in the middle of m11, so had to go against what felt natural and keep it planted and gradually straighten out. Felt fooking awesome after tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast