Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe

Punto Enthusiast

Ace Cafe

is anyone going to the maxpower/ace cafe cruise this month? its normally on the last wednesday of every month, which this month is the 29th. has anyone gone to any of them before? i went in november, there were loads of cars and people, was quite good i thought.

Adam
    Im well up for going to one but i dunno exactly where it is?.

Punto Enthusiast
    go here http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1address.htm you should be able to find it by looking at this, cheers

Adam
    Ok mate cheers you going to the next one?.

Punto know it all
    ace cafe, is in london ads mate. it's full of bikers etc. loads of the 'jaffas' dad's of this world hmm, you going then ? may have to convoy. lol 8)

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Ok mate cheers you going to the next one?.
    like the signature ads! LMAO! is there a japanese man lying on your boot as a spoiler ?

Punto Enthusiast
    yeh im hopefully going, but i heard that it may not be on this month so im going to see my mate 2moro who works at ripspeed cos he seems to know when cruises are happening etc to see if its on. and ill post a message on here during the day to let anyone know if they wanna go.

slammed

ace cafe

paul yellow gt, was that your gt parked in the little slip road next to the ace cafe car park? i looked out for any punto's.saw one that i just mentioned.
    i parked my sporting up round the back.
    i 8) t was terribly cold.probably why there wasn't as many cars ther as usual.

Punto Enthusiast
    hi slammed, yeh that was my car, i didnt see any other punto's at all, yeh ur right it was one cold night, FREEZING, but there were still a good amount of people and cars there, mainly in the bar keeping warm,

did u see my mates skyline a few cars away? had a bit of a race with him on the way home

so where abouts r u from?

slammed

sorry paul for late reply.forgot i posted this message.sorry i didn't see the skyline cos my teeth were chattering so much but my mate saw it.r32 wasn't it?i live on the south coast near worthing.ace cafe wasn't that wicked that night it was far to cold.been up a few times..it's really good in the summer though.so where are you located then paul?would like to meet up with some other punto owners some time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast