Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Mugen RR FD2

Who's status lol ??

Extracts in mine

This one from EVO mag is funny but true, from they're long term test car.

Truth be told, I've always been more of a Subaru man, preferring the throbbier engine and more measured responses to the Evo's anodyne note and knife-edge dynamics, but when driven in isolation the MR 340 is an unarguably mighty, sense-frazzling device. It's great fun in small doses and the relative privacy of your favourite secluded B-road, but an absolute bloody liability to your licence on a day-to-day basis. Drive one for more than a week and you don't so much need a Road Angel as diplomatic immunity...
    And don't I know it

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    My opinions aside, the DC2 is a better car than the mk1 RS, hence its moniker as the "greatest fwd drivers car of all time". If the mk1 FRS was the greatest, surely it would be dubbed as such, but it isn't and it was tested in the same article IIRC Not had an FD2 either, so your statement is false.
    Jesus, you are like a broken record. Could I buy ten DC2's? Yes. Do I want a DC2? No

Superman, I agree with you Evo is better car ... in general is stupid to compare fwd and awd ... Na vs Turbo ... everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Waiting for the turbo civic that is to be announced http://www.facebook.com/notes/daily-...4144954?ref=nf

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567