Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pricing

PSC Trader

Pricing

My aim is to be competetive within this industry and my main aim is to provide a good proffessional service to fellow car enthusiasts, because myself and my employees are car enthusiasts, I dont charge the earth for the services I provide.

Here is a price structure based on parts that dont need repair or any extra prep work over the normal required prep work. Some dashboards come to us damaged or needing repair so obviously we can quote for any extra work when we discuss your project.

All prices are for black but please contact if you require another colour. We have 40 standard colours plus the facility to offer up 600 pantone colours!

Small dashboards £80 IE: Citroen saxo, Vauxhall Corsa, Renault Clio, mk1Punto etc.

Large dashboards £100 IE: Mitsubishi Evolution, Subaru Impreza, Toyota Supra etc.

Glove Boxes from £15

Steering Cowling from £15

A, B and C pillars from £15 a pair

Small Centre Console from £25

Large Centre Console from £40

Large Door Cards From £55 a pair

Small Door Cards from £45 a pair

All prices are inclusive. Please contact or email us with your requirements and for an accurate quotation on all your parts if you want various items flocking at the same time.

Prices quoted for the dashboard are usually just for a dash frame and vents and not the glovebox but for Puntosports I am including your glovebox front flocked in the prices stated above so for the prices above you will get your full dash flocked.

I am offering between 5 and 10% off the prices stated for paid Puntosports members. depending on how many items you are wanting flocked. Each individual job is going to have different requirements so therefore its always best to confirm the price with me. I will always try my best to look after you.

There maybe some places claiming to offer an outstanding service at ridiculously cheap prices but they never use the correct electrostatic equipment, resins, flock or the facilities to create the best finishes. they use far inferior product, inferior equipment and poor dirty facilities when doing their flocking, this was something I investigated deeply when I first ever got into this industry.

We offer a return delivery service of £20 with full packaging, for those who want to send us their dashboards. The dash and any other trim parts are fully bubble wrapped and boxed with care to ensure your fresh looking dash and parts get back to you in the best form.

We accept paypal payments but subject to the paypal fee charge of 4.2% unless sending the payment as a gift payment which avoids the fee. We also accept cash, cheque or bank transfer.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Chris
    Last edited by Floc-King; 11th October 2011 at 23:59.

Punto know it all

Thumbs up

good stuff and very happy with the price you gave me be welcomed in the psc forum and best of luck with your future.
    some great products you have demonstrated so far

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Can you flock the base carpet s

Good to have this on board

Looking to get some done soon.

Cheap as flok!

Brummy bummer
    Very tempted to get my FRS dash and bits done, been thinking about it for a while.

Nice one Chris, great pricing. It should encourage some folk to take the plunge!

Seem very well priced to me, if only I could get my dash past my roll cage to have this done

I was thinking of fitting a ph2 dash in the Clio. Might get a flocked one in. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Seem very well priced to me, if only I could get my dash past my roll cage to have this done
    same as vern! be nice if it can be done in car ......... very very well priced though
    ALL GENUINE FIAT PARTS AVAILABLE AT TRADE PRICES TO PSC MEMBERS
    WE ARE THE 2ND LONGEST SERVING FIAT DEALER
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...38#post1311438

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast