Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fiat coupe

I like em but they worry me tbh with running issues, they appear to be a more complicated/expensive/pig bitch to work on bigger brother to the GT lol

Brummy bummer
    Well they are old now as well tbh. It's very very rare to see a nice one these days, all you ever see is dogs.

Punto Enthusiast
    I have just sold my 2000 (W reg) 20VT Plus after 6 years of ownership and can honestly say it has been the most reliable car I ever had. I maintained it really well and had it serviced every year by Paul at Motormech, but aside from this it did not cost me a penny to run.

I put just short of 50K miles on it during my ownership and it never missed a beat - an absolute pleasure to drive. Never failed an MOT and the only advisory I ever had was for tyres. I kept it completely standard which helped with the resale value and the bodywork was in excellent nick with no rust. It was the Ink Black metallic colour with black leather recaro's and all the other extra's you get on a Plus as standard (red brembos, push button start, sparco strut brace etc). The 6 speed 'box is a real bonus aswell.

Must admit it was a quality car and it drove beautifully. 5 cyclinders help to keep the power delivery nice and smooth and give a great noise when you put your foot down.

All in all an absolute pleasure - I do not have a bad word to say about them. Don't waste money on a cheap one though as you will buy trouble - spend upwards of £3K on a standard car and you will get a lot of motor for your cash!

Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123