Thread: video editing software

video editing software

Anyone know any decent video editing software packages? Preferably free for me to download?

Cheers.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Avid is one of the best, doubt youll find it for free though. Adobe do a similar piece of software but again, you are unlikely to get it for free.

You may be able to get hold of windows movie maker, which actually isnt too bad.
    Punto Gt no more!

OMG Debo is not an expert in this I'm shocked

I'm sure I'll be as good as James Cameron soon enough!

I'll have a look Tom, don't mind paying for one if I have to tbh, if its decent I don't mind the outlay! Cheers.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Whats the adobe one? Is it part of the master collection?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Anyone know any decent video editing software packages? Preferably free for me to download?

Cheers.

Microsoft Movie Maker

Already installed on newer computers that are running Windows XP, Movie Maker has drag and drop features to make creating and editing your movie easier. Microsoft has many add-ons for this software, and upgrades are available through the website. This is one of the best free video editing software programs available.

Apple iMovie
    Apple iMovie is comparable to Windows Movie Maker, but Apple iMovie is used on the Mac operating system. Apple iMovie has many advanced features and add-ons. Unfortunately, the software is only free if you buy a new Mac system. If you want the software without buying the system, it is available for purchase separately. One of the best free video editing programs available for Mac users.

Avid FreeDV

Avid FreeDV is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems, and includes basic video and audio editing capabilities, as well as up to two streams of real-time effects. On the whole, a solid video editing program that is slightly hard to use, but very powerful once you learn its ins and outs.

Wax

Wax is a high performance and flexible free video editing software program. It started out as a college project, and has since grown. Wax is good for both home users and professionals. It can be used as a stand-alone application, or as a plug-in to other video editors. The software also features unlimited video and audio tracks with top-down compositing.

Zwei-Stein

Zwei-Stein is great free video editing software, but the user interface is very technical. It is full featured, offering many different effects. It can edit up to 256 video, audio, and still image clips. There are up to 64 effects, which can be chained serially. An interesting program that's worth looking at.

Punto Lover
    Sony Vegas Pro...
    anything you want: taringa

Punto Lover
    Sorry I didnt see this was from September...