Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plastic trim help please matt

Cool. And you can pick up a bottle of Daisy APC in Asda for about £2! Although that's fixed dilution, but worth a try!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Some good advises in here

I would use a strong all purpose cleaner (APC) mate. Rub it on with a microfibre cloth. Wouldn't waste your time with Tardis, as it's a solvent based tar remover.. not sure why you'd use that inside a car.. traffic film remover (TFR) is also pretty strong alkaline based stuff, so if the APC isn't working, you could try some of that. I would try the APC first though, at various strengths starting at maybe just the usual 10:1 all the way down to neat! Only if this fails, step it up to the TFR, and make sure once the stains have gone, that you then wipe clean with fresh water on a cloth. Don't want any chemicals sticking to your skin next time you put your arm on the rest!
    Dont knock tardis it works wonders on bits and pieces you've never really thought of using it my mate whos a valeter/detailer swears by the stuff i use it on pretty much everything now days including interior. Tardis works wonders on interior carpets with oil stains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12