Hi, I am selling my punto cab 1.2, Been off road for a year as I haven't had time to fix the overheating problem as I'v been working on my 1.6GT Project. I now Have to get rid of it ASAP as Im going Uni and need to move out soon. So Price Negotiable If you're serious, To start off I'd Say £300 ? Give me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks

So I Changed - Water pump, Rad+ Fan - Still not sorted the overheating problem which makes me think a headgasket gone?

OZ Racing Alloys Wheels - 3 In very good condition 1 Kerbed (Been offered £100 but will let them go with the car if going at asking price)

Roof Was changed (PVC) But both side cable sticking out, A bit of contact glue on the inside should sort it out.

Pair of Brand New coil pack
2 Brand New Injectors 2 Professionaly cleaned
Spare inlet manifold

Will chuck a few stuff with it if wanted - GT2 Passenger seat , Rear Cabrio 1.6 Seat + Front Seat
2 Pairs of front lights

The body's quiet good just need a good wash honestly, Bonnet will prob need to be resprayed. Tints needs to be removed as the peeling off.

Apart from that I've tried to be as detailed as I could so you know what to expect.

NO TAX OR MOT Will need to be picked up on a trailer. Im in North London -Wood Green if that can help. Mileage 93000

Any question PM me.

Thanks