Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just a few bits needed

Punto Enthusiast
    he bodged all the crappy motor world stuff like the eyebrows bonnet vent and the bonded spoiler, the exhaust is a mongoose cat back and came with the car. I welded the osr inner 1\4 behind the side skirt, fitted the front mount and rad although its the wrong one as it had an extra outlet so had to pipe it and bung it with a bolt as the shop wouldnt take it back. I fitted a new downpipe, clutch slave cylinder, front pads and disks, changed the osr trailing arm hub and abs sensor, changed the os track rod end and was due to change the os inner cv boot before he decided to sell up and serviced it every 6 months.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by wolsty24 View Post
    he bodged all the crappy motor world stuff like the eyebrows bonnet vent and the bonded spoiler, the exhaust is a mongoose cat back and came with the car. I welded the osr inner 1\4 behind the side skirt, fitted the front mount and rad although its the wrong one as it had an extra outlet so had to pipe it and bung it with a bolt as the shop wouldnt take it back. I fitted a new downpipe, clutch slave cylinder, front pads and disks, changed the osr trailing arm hub and abs sensor, changed the os track rod end and was due to change the os inner cv boot before he decided to sell up and serviced it every 6 months.
    he told me the turbo had been rebuilt yet i find the oil seals have gone as the ic and piping is full of oil though it boost's fine, im going to rebuild both drive shafts weekend the lamda was almost into bits lol needs a lot of work but its keeping me busy and its for sure not going to get 5-6k spent on it

Punto Enthusiast
    the turbo has never been rebuilt while hes had it mate but hed only done about 5-6 k miles in it in 2 years when he got it and it looks fairley new at first sight but obiously its not, hope you get it sorted pal good luck with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12