I've just come back from a 3000 mile Euro road trip with the first stop being at the Nurburgring race track, and thought it would be amazing if any of you lot were up for joining a weekend convoy sometime later this year to all drive to the race track, spend a night at the hotel there, and back to blighty the next day?

For anyone that isn't familiar with the Nurburgring, it's a 20km circuit that is open to the public to take their own vehicle around the track at about 25euro a lap. No special requirements for the vehicle or the driver. Real petrolheads paradise with all the other cars there too from all over Europe.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en.html

It's about 400 miles there from London, so equivalent really of driving to Glasgow distance wise. Perfectly do-able in 2 days there and back. Nice smooth motorways too for all of you like me that have to take the long route to places locally to avoid potholes and speedbumps! Added bonus is the unbelievable privilege of the German Autobahns which are still widely unrestricted and have NO SPEED LIMIT!

I had to do the trip in the company BMW but definitely want to take the Punto across the water for the same trip...

Interested if anyone would be up for it?