Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi :-)

As for my work, thanks mate, the only thing I will never attempt is rusty sills on dark grey metalic puntos.

Quote Originally Posted by #13 View Post
    Will be done by the end of the week and you can pick up your spoiler also, got a rush job on a 7 series bmw this week but you can definatley have them by the weekend. Arrange a date where I can finish yours off as wasnt over happy about you taking it 80% done/finished!
    Nice one chap, will pop round then to pick em up, yeah ok thats fine by me we can sort a date out and when you can have my car also

As for my work, thanks mate, the only thing I will never attempt is rusty sills on dark grey metalic puntos.
    Ah you say that now, doesnt look that bad tbh your welder mate could handle that im sure Si.

Was just joking, easy repair! I'll text you when they are ready or if you want to pop down at the weekend I'll have the rohypnol ready

Was just joking, easy repair! I'll text you when they are ready or if you want to pop down at the weekend I'll have the rohypnol ready
    Nice one Si, if Todd gets that Grey GT im sure he will be down for some work.

Cool will see you at the wkend for naked leap frog

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Nice one Si, if Todd gets that Grey GT im sure he will be down for some work.

Cool will see you at the wkend for naked leap frog
    Hmmm abit of down hill skiing at the weekend!

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    :P

Oh who's that aimed at then lol. Once I get the car, I'll bring it over for you to asses the damage pal. You come highly recommended by Matt and Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    :P

Oh who's that aimed at then lol. Once I get the car, I'll bring it over for you to asses the damage pal. You come highly recommended by Matt and Tom
    No worries #80

Punto know it all
    so yr good at spraying fancy sorting my gt mate needs uderseal treat before she falls to the floor wana do it as a fact of bit of work she gona be off road sorn till its dont at the end this month
    choice is yours

Right my main account has gone bankrupt owing me alot of dollar... so if anybody wants work done now is your chance before I get busy again!!

Punto know it all
    when and were mate tax and tested so can come to you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast