Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi :-)

Hi :-)

Bit of a newbeee here! Only drive a 1.2 but after some sound advice from vern on here Ive brought an electric turbo and power chip from ebay and hoping when I get it on the rollers it will produce the 250bhp vern said it would, more of a bodywork man myself and have recently painted my car myself with rattle cans and to be honest its not far off of verns from a distance. Ive tried to achieve the same brown roof as his and I personally think I have. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Great site by the way!

Punto know it all

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by #13 View Post
    Bit of a newbeee here! Only drive a 1.2 but after some sound advice from vern on here Ive brought an electric turbo and power chip from ebay and hoping when I get it on the rollers it will produce the 250bhp vern said it would, more of a bodywork man myself and have recently painted my car myself with rattle cans and to be honest its not far off of verns from a distance. Ive tried to achieve the same brown roof as his and I personally think I have. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Great site by the way!
    pmsl hahahahah
    welcome thow

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Fpmsl

Please dont laugh at my brown roof.

Punto know it all
    i bet you leave brown skid marks down the road too

Only leave handbrake turns in my undercrackers

Si ffs what are you doing to me you nutter

I stand by my remarks that electric turbos are the future

Welcome along though chap, seriously though Si put some pics up of your work on here so everyone can see you talents, highly recomend anyone who wants some work doing to check my car out then go see him.

This guy has skills when it comes to painting and isnt a bell end all of the time

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Si ffs what are you doing to me you nutter

I stand by my remarks that electric turbos are the future

Welcome along though chap, seriously though Si put some pics up of your work on here so everyone can see you talents, highly recomend anyone who wants some work doing to check my car out then go see him.

This guy has skills when it comes to painting and isnt a bell end all of the time
    Only have pictures of cars Ive covered in fillar!! And I'll make you retrack that bellend remark! Plus my work is abit out of date now..

Your far too humble mate, your work is brilliant every one commented on the finish at Auto Italia.
    Let me know when the strut brace is done and il pop over dude.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Your far too humble mate, your work is brilliant every one commented on the finish at Auto Italia.
    Let me know when the strut brace is done and il pop over dude.
    Will be done by the end of the week and you can pick up your spoiler also, got a rush job on a 7 series bmw this week but you can definatley have them by the weekend. Arrange a date where I can finish yours off as wasnt over happy about you taking it 80% done/finished!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast