Thread: Membership

Punto Enthusiast

Membership

Hi guys ive been thinkin of joinin the club but just wondered what u get for the money as im a member with a vauxhall club aswel anf for a tenner u get a discount card a pen,some website stickers,and a tax disc holder and was just wondering if u guys did anything like that cheers for any info

Punto Sports Club Member
    You dont get any of that.

You get access to some useful how to guides with the added ability to edit your posts, a very handy feature and of course an avatar and signature. You will also get discounts with various outlets if you quote your membership number.

The value of a membership to this club isnt reflected in the material objects you mention above.

Why are folk so bothered about stickers and pens etc anyway!

Punto Enthusiast
    As for club stickers its a good way to get the clubs name about not really bothered by the other stuff just thought if u had a website sticker u could promote the club to people who may never of heard about u thats all !

Yes it is a good idea, and its not like nobody has ever thought of it... However the defacto MD of the entire operation has only passed up the reigns this morning and he has tried and failed to produce any stickers for years.

Maybe in a couple of weeks or months the club could be in a position to get some produced.

Punto Enthusiast
    That would be really good as im not sure about anyone else but when I find a really usefull site I like to promote as I have done with my last few cars that ive owed would there b anything against me designing my own and gettin afriend to do me one to promote the club as where I live there are afew puntos around?

Of course not, it has been done before.

Ideally, once there are some funds in the club kitty, then we can get some properly made up and enclose them in a small membership pack, hopefully sell them at cost to exsisting members if they want them.

Personally, im 25 and dont want stickers all over my car though, different folks different strokes.

Punto Enthusiast
    No mate im nearly 30 but im a kid at heart lol but like I said I like to promote good sites and would only b a small sticker anyway but I didnt know if I needed pomishion to use the logo or anything

Well technically you do need permission BUT i wouldnt worry about it. If you end up with a good sticker then the admin can come to your for your source etc.