Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: rust killed the rosso!!

Can we have some grammar, spelling and sentences in the future please. Its hard to read.

Punto Lover
    sorry to hear about this matt, just looked through your project again and you done some good work to the car.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Can we have some grammar, spelling and sentences in the future please. Its hard to read.
    what your a frigging english teacher now, go and do one hans cant be doing with your shite

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by punto gt turbo2 View Post
    sorry to hear about this matt, just looked through your project again and you done some good work to the car.
    no need to be sorry fella at this rate the punto mk1 will no longer be if we all keep breaking them lol

Matt i feel for your mate but seriously there are too many Punto's getting destroyed over rust ifs not complete tin worm, go and have a look at some of the projects on Turbo collective with the Uno Turbo's you want to see rust go check out their cars and how they deal with it lol
    Cut the rot out and treat it and carry on, but i mean it go and sign up on TC and see some of the Uno's being restored.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Matt i feel for your mate but seriously there are too many Punto's getting destroyed over rust ifs not complete tin worm, go and have a look at some of the projects on Turbo collective with the Uno Turbo's you want to see rust go check out their cars and how they deal with it lol
    Cut the rot out and treat it and carry on, but i mean it go and sign up on TC and see some of the Uno's being restored.
    What you have to remember is once you have rust set into a panel, you can never be rid of it, short of removing the whole panel.

if it were a front wing then easy job, bolt on bolt off, start cutting out and drilling out spot welds to remove a quarter, and then have that new one welded on, the car is never the same and all the welding then makes everything even more prone to rust because you ruin the galvanizing and painting in the areas you cant get to.

You cant beat an original solid shell, if mine ever rots it'll be getting scrapped. That sentence should probably be re-phrased to, when mine rots its getting scrapped lol

Punto Lover
    its just not worth the time mate id have better luck tunning a skip atleast it will take longer for it to rust away. iv done my best with it and i will be totally honest and hate to admit it but its been problem after problem since pissing around with it i wish id had just keeped it standard with a few subtitle mods, perhaps it is true what people say about fiats

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by GTT_Raider View Post
    What you have to remember is once you have rust set into a panel, you can never be rid of it, short of removing the whole panel.

if it were a front wing then easy job, bolt on bolt off, start cutting out and drilling out spot welds to remove a quarter, and then have that new one welded on, the car is never the same and all the welding then makes everything even more prone to rust because you ruin the galvanizing and painting in the areas you cant get to.

You cant beat an original solid shell, if mine ever rots it'll be getting scrapped. That sentence should probably be re-phrased to, when mine rots its getting scrapped lol
    lol, true very true mate

Fair do's chap, you gotta do what you gotta do.

carbon fibre door cards my way please

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    Fair do's chap, you gotta do what you gotta do.

carbon fibre door cards my way please
    you aint shy lol no door cards sweet heart

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast