Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPad 2...

Punto know it all
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI"]YouTube - My Blackberry Is Not Working! - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One[/ame]

PSC Pisshead
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    i have my iphone4 and my mate has HTC HD desire. We back to back tested them, on a few things, and proved that the iphone loads alot quicker than the android. Same location, same network provider and same websites and the iphone was atleast a second quicker
    I have an IP4 and a HTC T7. HTC is much quicker

But I still prefer the layout of the IP

Punto know it all
    Nothing but an overpriced fashion accessory - couldn't agree more.

Besides no matter how "good" Apple products are - I wouldn't have one just because they are as common as horse sh1t.

"Ooooooooh check my iphone!" (said in an adenoidal tone) Must mean you have a small d1ck if your phone means that much to you.

Quote Originally Posted by southy85sx View Post
    Gotta laugh at this. I bought the google phone when it first came out. What a joke that was! Piece of shite lol. Then for some unknown reason decided to get an xperia x10, also android. Another w*nk phone 75% of the time!
    Still would rather this than an iphone purely for the fact that everyone has one..
    Quote Originally Posted by jrracing View Post
    Nothing but an overpriced fashion accessory - couldn't agree more.

Besides no matter how "good" Apple products are - I wouldn't have one just because they are as common as horse sh1t.

"Ooooooooh check my iphone!" (said in an adenoidal tone) Must mean you have a small d1ck if your phone means that much to you.

Poor reasons not to have a good product, and abit sad lol.

James, you're so anti-everything

Punto Lover
    I see what your saying Dan, but its not sad at all mate. Its not that i want one but refuse to get one, i simply do not want one lol.

Then say you dont want one, saying "because they're gay and erm, everyone in the world has one and erm i hate everything Apple stands for erm" etc is no good.

I like the HTC is good, BUT i dont want one because i like my own iPhone, and i have alot of music thats stored and arranged in iTunes, so im happy to keep it that way.

Many years ago, people, mostly dorks banged on about how Microsoft controlled everything you could do and hated them for it, and Apple was the solution.

Then it was IE is evil and FireFox was the solution.

Now people hate Apple and what they stand for...

Its just a product, i sit on the throne and play games, listen to music on the train, text - IM - Email with ease, so im happy with it. I dont wank myself to sleep over it like some folk would have you believe all Apple consumers do

Punto Lover
    Lol fair enough, but i dont have a problem with apple at all. I did not say i hate them or anything along those lines. I think the reason i dont want one is because they are so popular/common. Rightly so, they are decent bits of kit!
    I just like to be different i guess

I dont like to be the same as 'many' others, but when a product is good and works you shouldnt be discouraged.

My missus never understood why id be gorming at my iphone endlessly, talked her into an IP4 and now shes the same, luckily for me it keeps her quiet for long periods of time

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Its just a product, i sit on the throne and play games, listen to music on the train, text - IM - Email with ease, so im happy with it. I dont wank myself to sleep over it like some folk would have you believe all Apple consumers do
    Im exactly the same pal, it does everything i need it to do, i probably dont use half of the stuff its capable of, but i'm happy with what i do use ot for

Help please

Hi there I tried posting in for sale but I can't upload pics from my iPad anybody no how to please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast