Thread: 1997 punto 55 s

Punto Enthusiast

1997 punto 55s 68k £300

Hi and welcome to my auction

Up for sale is my little fiat punto 55s

I bought this car on December 12th 2010 to use for my chinese delivery Job that I was doing on the weekends. I have recently gone back to college so the punto is no longer needed.

I bought this off a lady who was in her 60's and had owned the car since 2006.she had any part fitted at a garage that the car needed.before she owned the car it was owned by her sister and one other family member. I am the 4th owner and have cleaned it regular and made sure it has had regular oil changes when needed.

I have recently fitted a new clutch master cylinder and cluch slave cylinder as they began to leak. after these parts were fitted I had the brake system bled with new brake fluid and the car is running fine.

There are no issues with the head gasket and there are no hidden nasty noises coming from the engine or gearbox. The heaters are warm and the car is really good on fuel returning me 205 mile to £20 fuel in the last weekend of february.

The punto is cheap on surance (group 3) and tax (£68 for 6 months) . I am 25 and pay £20 a month insurance. The car does have short mot and tax with the mot expiring on 4th april 2011 and tax expiring the end of march 2011. I will however tax it for 6 months and put 12 months mot on for an extra £100.

NOW FOR THE BA BIT

I will be as honest as possible as I am new to ebay and would like to keep positive feedback and earn a good reputation on the site. the punto does have a few car park dings on both doors and a few scratches on the doors.This never bothered me as its a 14 year old car.

There is no rust on the car and it even has the original jack and spare wheel which is un-used.

There is a cd player in the car which works fine aswell as the 4 factory speakers fitted from new. This is an un-modified example and perfect for any first time driver or somebody who is looking for a cheap car to get them from A to B.

If there is a question I have not answered please do not hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you asap.

Last edited by punto_pumpy; 8th March 2011 at 17:31. Reason: added better pictures

Punto Lover
    Nice little run about GLWS

Punto Enthusiast
    bump to the top

Punto Enthusiast
    bump with better pictures

Punto Enthusiast
    Sold pending payment

Punto Enthusiast
    SOLD please remove